Gorgias ‑ Helpdesk & Live Chat

Happier customers. Easier workflows. Faster revenue growth.

From $10/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

SHYNE

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I really like the scope of updates, very supportive customer care, and a great app in general! Recommend to everyone :)

TB12

Time spent using app About 2 years

The response was quick, clear, and supportive. I was given a video, screenshot, and explanation to my question.

Lensbaby

Time spent using app About 1 year

So happy with Gorgias! It has the most helpful integrations and is a great platform to handle multiple CS inquiries in one place. Instead of using 23948723 different services or opening yet another tab, you can just handle everything right in Gorgias. So useful!

Beautihouse

Location Germany

The customer support team is really awesome. I was having a very frustrating time integrating my pages. At first, I blamed the app, but little did I know that the problem was on my end all along. Thanks to Tamara Zaric, Hannah Hermosa, Milan Kokanovic, Violeta Tubio my pages were eventually integrated. I have already recommended them to all my friends...

Bortex Fine Tailoring

Location Malta

I found this app to be super efficient with its macro intelligence and always found the needed help from the customer service!

Formex CHF

Location Switzerland

The single best app we use on Shopify. It saves us so much time in customer support by centralizing all the customer support channels. Their live chat support is the best of any app we've been using.

The Dude's Threads

Really keeps customer service organized. Macros and automations are amazing and have saved us probably thousands of hours of labor. Can't recommend the software highly enough. Outstanding service as well.

Madson Of America

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Gorgias is super easy to use and their support is even better! Milan K just helped me with the quickness and explained everything thoroughly. We LOVE Gorgias and you will too! Keep it up guys and gals!

Vionic Shoes Canada

We switched over to Gorgias at the beginning of the year and haven't looked back! My favorite part is having access to all of the Shopify info while responding to Tickets. It's also such a time saver being able to issue refunds in Shopify from Gorgias. My other favorite, is the Chat Support. Quick. Throughout and uber friendly :)

CAVAL

Location France

Gorgias is perfectly integrated with Shopify, it's a must-have.
Customer service is helpful and responds quickly.