Gorgias ‑ Live chat & Helpdesk

Gorgias ‑ Live chat & Helpdesk

by Gorgias

Customer support, live chat, help desk, customer service chat

Safe Ride 4 Kids

Gorgias has streamlined our customer service responses. Their customer service team has always been very receptive to requests and helping me find solutions.

Søsken Studios

The Gorgias team as been A1 helping us identifying an issue and solving it. I could not have hoped for a better experience! Strongly recommend!

Carved

We went from using several different apps and our CS team having dozens of tabs open to service customers, to then moving to Gorgias and having it all pretty much in one place. We can see if a customer has reached out through different channels through Gorgias ticket history, we can set rules based on different variables that come up, and their support team is top notch! If I ever have a question or issues that's not answered in their FAQs, they have a chat feature within the app and are very quick to respond.

The Frenchie Co.

Great service from Ilija Kostic, really helped us solve the issues we had in record time! Great job guys!

HIKERS® Co.

I love everything about this app! Setting up the integrations and emails took mere minutes. Moving all of my template customer service responses into the macros (and making them better with the built-in options to add dynamic info) made me so, so happy. And managing my ticket queue in under an hour every day with all of the sidebar Shopify tools (like duplicating and refunding orders), being able to see order and customer info, etc. just makes customer service a breeze. From a company standpoint, I worked with the Gorgias online chat support team to answer a few questions, and they were very responsive and immediately helpful, and I also did a demo with an account rep to make sure I was using all of the features to their fullest. Cannot recommend this app highly enough!

Thinline Anthem

Great customer support! Always there to help when a question comes up! The app works great for our customer service as well and is easy to use.

LiteTravel.co

The platform is getting better every month and their support is brilliant: very prompt, always keen to get feedback and understand how they can serve their clients better. Very happy with it!

Pretty Neat Creative

Great app and wonderful customer service. They always reply promptly to solve our question. Very helpful~

BAKblade

Gorgias helps us organize support emails over our company so that we are not double helping customers to have to forward emails to the right person.

Fallenyetnotforgotten

Nikola is very patient and kind with me explaining the things that I need in order to resolve the issue. Excellent service!