Gorgias ‑ Live chat & Helpdesk

Gorgias ‑ Live chat & Helpdesk

by Gorgias

Customer support, live chat, help desk, customer service chat

Catholic T-Shirt Club

Super helpful and responsive. Took about 24 hours to respond to an error I was having. The solution they gave fixed the issue.

W | Teeth Whitening

Gorgias is very powerful app and seamlessly built, I can tell they put tons of effort and consider every scenario customers could face. Very detail oriented app, you can tell they are not here just to make money but so focus on customer experience and support service for the long term success to come. Super fast and amazing attitude with customer support to try their best to solve my issues. Great job, deserve every penny for the powerful customer support app and amazing customer support from Gorgias, I'd certain it is the best app in the customer support field.

Blend Commerce

As a Shopify agency for pre-plus and Shopify Plus merchants, we find that Gorgias is a game-changer for growing brands. Merchants that are finding it a challenge to manage all of the communications often see a massive impact, and ultimately a reduction in stress relating to customer service.

Gullygarms

Great service, the guys helped me so much! They went above and beyond to make sure everything was right and I was happy and felt reassured with the concerns I had, very helpful! 10/10

Dermatim

Awesome app, all the recommendations. Customer support is great which is the most important thing with these kinds of apps

yeehawcowboy

great app for customer support.... for all my customers... and you wont miss a thing.. great integrations with other apps

Pretty Little Designs Pty Ltd

I have been using this app for a while and find it really efficient and has dramatically reduced my admin time.

ALPAKA

Truth be told, we'd be lost without Gorgias. We've used other customer support apps in the past and they don't come near to Gorgias. It syncs seamlessly with Shopify and is extremely easy to use. You can set Macros for quick responses, quickly assign tickets to other agents, etc.

This app is a MUST.

Their support is also very helpful in case you run into any issue. 5 stars all the way.

Goodwell Co.

Gorgias has been great. It is SO nice having all of my tickets in one place. And their team always respond to my chat inquiries promptly. We will be sticking around for a while!

JSHealth Vitamins Aus

We've just started but has been good so far, our customer service team is already seeing an increase in the efficiency of their work.