Gorgias ‑ Helpdesk & Live Chat

Happier customers. Easier workflows. Faster revenue growth.

From $10/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Basecamp Card Co.

I have been super impressed with the capabilities of Gorgias, having the details of the customer order right in the same window saves SO much time.

Walkee Paws

Highly recommended! It is a user-friendly app and the supports are so helpful and help you all the way.

FlexScreen

App works great and their customer service is even better. Asked just a simple question and they went in and set everything up for me.

Elite LUX Store

Simply amazing from start to complete setup with astounding customer support. Their integration with Shopify and other apps is very simple to achieve and makes it a whole lot easier gathering all information directly from the app about their orders. This truly redefines the way we provide customer support and have increased our CSAT tremendously where we can instantly respond to most frequent questions using their prebuilt macros and rules.

Cook Store

Very quick customer service on their end, and always helpful with providing details. I love that this integrates with our e-commerce platform that makes so many things automated for our staff. Easy to learn the system. Great job!!

Encoreusa

Time spent using app About 2 years

Gorgias is a terrific platform for Customer Service. I'm looking forward to the IG DM's integration soon. Gorgias CS Reps are attentive and quick to resolve any integration issues or provide me with any clarifications. The only major problem I had was one the FB Messenger integration didn't work during our Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales.

Hedoine

This has made such a difference to our customer service, and the Gorgias team are always on hand to reply to any messages and provide help where needed.

Novexpert

Location France

I had few questions about the app and the settings and they answer me fully and very quickly. I recommend

Chella

I now have virtually my entire tech stack and customer communications run through Gorgias. Amazing App and Highly recommend it!

LABFRESH

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 3 years

The functionality is great and helps tremendously in our daily operation. Should something be unclear - their chat function is quick & their support team is amazingly helpful!