Gorgias ‑ Helpdesk & Live Chat

Gorgias ‑ Helpdesk & Live Chat

From $10/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
February 10, 2022

Gorgias added phone and IVR to their CS offering. In trying to switch from Grasshopper to Gorgias for our IVR phone service (as it was included with our PRO offering) it took a few inquires to get the answers to questions I was seeking, BUT after a few back and forths, I was able to get detailed answers to the questions I was seeking. Overall, as long as you're patient and willing to persist/ pry a little, it seems you can get the answers and a little more help outside of links to articles you've likely already read.

Solé Bicycles
Time spent using app: 5 months
December 27, 2021

Had an issue with email and Emilija was great with assisting me. She emailed me daily to give me an update and didn't stop until it was corrected.

J. Queen New York
Time spent using app: About 1 year
October 21, 2021

There's been a few issues previously, but all seems to be working fine at the moment, and it's running smoothly.

Larizia
Time spent using app: 6 months
October 20, 2021

ThePorterCollective.com
The Customer Support at Gorgias is readily available and very helpful. There are sometimes lags in the responses (hence 4, not 5 stars) but the replies are spot on, leading me generally is the right direction. The app works very well. It took me a bit to get the hang of it but now it's invaluable. Thanks!

The Porter Collective
Time spent using app: 11 months
September 10, 2021

Gorgias is not perfect, but it is very good. Their connection with Shopify itself is stellar, and that enables some great QoL features in the app and access to some unique metrics. It's occasionally slow and clunky, and there are limitations (especially with regards to live chat) in customizability. This is often frustrating, but the core product is so good that I'm willing to cut my losses on some of these auxiliary features. I would definitely recommend Gorgias, but just know it isn't perfect.

Bambu Earth
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
May 5, 2021

I have just started using this app, simple to set up once you understand how things work and the customer support is incredible! Milan has been very helpful, any questions that I have had have been answered quickly and any issues have been resolved efficiently.

Universal Works
Time spent using app: 5 months
March 4, 2021

Great support! Milan helped me install the new chat wizzard in lightning speed!
Would get 5 stars if you could organize emails better (folders) and had a search option on the mobile app.

The Beauty Editor
Netherlands
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 22, 2021

So far so good, we are fledgling users of the system with our new Shopify store. Support helpdesk is always on the case - great service. However some of zee translations in zee system are a leetle bit French.

Care Fundraising Supplies
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 10, 2020

Easy to use and great integrations. Developers listen to users and make changes/take suggestions. Staff is super helpful! It has room to grow, but I'm confident in their vision!

Emotiva Audio Corporation
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 3, 2020

We are so happy to have found Gorgias! The user interface is easy to use and we have saved so much time responding to customer service inquiries using this app rather than just the GMail we had been using. The support is friendly and quick to respond, and we have experienced no issues with the software since we started using it. There are a couple things we would love to see as this platform grows- supported mass email/bcc functionality, ability to create discount codes instead of logging into Shopify, and a more robust search function so we can easily filter our customers. Great overall and would recommend to anyone who is looking for a robust Shopify integration!

Bread SRSLY