Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

by Gorgias

Centralize all your customer service channels in one place

Famme

Has a lot of nice features, but cannot give 5 stars due to it historically having a lot of hickups and performance issues. But right now it generally is better and the integration with Shopify is good. Keep up the good work and I will be able to change to 5 stars :)

Emotiva Audio Corporation

Easy to use and great integrations. Developers listen to users and make changes/take suggestions. Staff is super helpful! It has room to grow, but I'm confident in their vision!

Bread SRSLY

We are so happy to have found Gorgias! The user interface is easy to use and we have saved so much time responding to customer service inquiries using this app rather than just the GMail we had been using. The support is friendly and quick to respond, and we have experienced no issues with the software since we started using it. There are a couple things we would love to see as this platform grows- supported mass email/bcc functionality, ability to create discount codes instead of logging into Shopify, and a more robust search function so we can easily filter our customers. Great overall and would recommend to anyone who is looking for a robust Shopify integration!

Richlook

I have just started using this app. The chat responses are quick and extremely helpful. Looking forward to exploring all the features.

Breathe in Detroit

We've been using Gorgias for several months. Pluses: tight integration with Shopify; easy to combine several points of customer contact; easy to navigate interface. Minuses: mobile app is absolutely terrible - this is really designed for desk bound agents; chat is very limited - you can't really see the customer journey while chatting - we're switching back to our previous chat program. One other issue, it would be nice if it auto sent replies to connected customer email accounts so they also be tracked outside of the app. So far, it's a keeper as their support is pretty responsive and they're constantly upgrading it.

Your Painting World

Werkt super makkelijk! Je krijgt snelle reactie vanuit de klantenservice van Gorgias bij een probleem. We werken met meerdere webshops samen via dit platform. Intergratie met ander social platform heel handig! De app verbeterd zich elke keer weer!

Bobble Strength

Was juggling between Gorgias and Zendesk for customer service app. Went with Gorgias because it integrates seamlessly with shopify with all order information on the single page. No longer need to alt tab different windows to find information such as tracking numbers.

We have integrated chat, messenger, facebook posts, IG posts as well which is awesome. Saving you a lot of time!

I would give it a 5/5 but only draw back was the number of tickets for basic plan is only 350. If this could be pushed to 450-500 this would make it the ultimate support software on the market.

republicandogs

Gorgias is great to help streamline our customers service needs. I am a bit of a novice so still getting the hang of it but their support team is always available via chat or for a call to help with any questions I may have

Balance Athletica

Nikola Dimic provided excellent support yesterday!! But it can be difficult to get a hold of the customer success or live chat help sometimes

Dovetail Workwear

Very feature-rich app. Maybe a little too rich? It takes a lot of getting used to, but once you get to know the tools, it can be very powerful. There are a few things I'd love to see implemented (e.g. marking messages as "unread" again, or there being a "next/previous" option within a ticket view, as just two examples) but for the most part, you can use it to customize it to your needs. Just a warning that you'll need to sit down and take some time to learn how to use it.

Customer support has been responsive and helpful to me. No complaints there. I usually use their chat widget, and they get back to me quickly.

Previous 1