Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

by Gorgias

Centralize all your customer service channels in one place

Madson Of America

Gorgias is super easy to use and their support is even better! Milan K just helped me with the quickness and explained everything thoroughly. We LOVE Gorgias and you will too! Keep it up guys and gals!

Vionic Shoes Canada

We switched over to Gorgias at the beginning of the year and haven't looked back! My favorite part is having access to all of the Shopify info while responding to Tickets. It's also such a time saver being able to issue refunds in Shopify from Gorgias. My other favorite, is the Chat Support. Quick. Throughout and uber friendly :)

CAVAL

Gorgias is perfectly integrated with Shopify, it's a must-have.
Customer service is helpful and responds quickly.

Thedrug.store

Great customer service - the onboarding videos, integrated tutorials and option to chat with an agent are really helpful!

Hi Mechanics

amazing support!amazing support!amazing support!amazing support!amazing support!amazing support!amazing support!amazing support!

Pladra

Gorgias has been such a great value add to our business. It's so easy to manage communication with our customers and respond back to them in an organized and timely manner.

Surthrival - Premium Supplements

Gorgias has worked out great for us and every time I've had a question on the backend, their support staff has been incredibly helpful. Adding Gorgias has been great for us.

LUNA Sandals

Truly amazing! From customer service to all the capabilities of Gorgias, this app has been a game changer for us in less than a week. It also integrates with almost all the apps we use which has been super helpful! We are already saving so much time with the automations and built in Shopify features.

NuroKor UK

Zoran was really great at helping me with a technical update on Gorgias - I get a bit worried about doing something wrong and he was clear and really helpful. Always find Gorgias technical support quick and helpful.

BodyRestore

Milan was awesome - really went out of his way to help me with ReCharge! Thanks again for the amazing help :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41