Product Reviews: Video & Photo

Product Reviews: Video & Photo

by HelpfulCrowd

Product Reviews App with Google Rich Snippets and Q&A

Miss K Cosmetics

I appreciate their customer service. It was amazing. I had trouble installing the app, and it was hard for me to install manually. But the staff here helped me to install it immediately. Thanks again.

New World Pin Company LLC

I had been using another app for months and didn't get a single review. As soon as I starting using this app I started getting tons of reviews. Even people who purchased different items in one order took the time to leave a review for each item, proving how easy it is to leave a review. I'm just starting out and don't have much room in my budget for paid apps, but I gladly upgraded this app once my products increased in order to keep getting the customer reviews coming in! Thanks for making a free version as well as a very reasonably priced upgrade available! I recommend it to anyone who needs reviews.

Pooche Supplies

Amazing customer service. I had trouble installing the app, so I reached out and they installed it instantly. After the app had been installed I had already a thousand questions which their customer service team answered instantly. No long waiting time for them to get back to me. Super friendly and patient. Thank you. I appreciate it.

Cinderloop

I was looking for an app that had photo reviews and allowed me to post responses to reviews. Helpful Crowd seemed well worth paying, and has a lot of useful features. Keeping the review requests simple seems to be making a difference already. And they were incredibly helpful with the installation process. Overall a great experience so far.

LASHFINITI

Customer Support for this app has been amazing!
Kinda confusing to install but that was taken care of quickly. I just love how youre able to use actual videos as reviews. Number one reason why I never used Loox reviews and left Alireviews. This app is hugely underestimated!

Not My Mama's

The support for this app has been fantastic. I love the customization capabilities and that they offer you all of the features in all versions to allow you to start with them and scale your business. I do wish they were on the list of approved Google vendors whose reviews are verified and can count toward google reviews as I think that is really important, but otherwise all of their other features are great and work very well.

Trendy Jewellery

The Support here is Gorgeous, many Apps can only dream of such an professional Support!

I had an very important question about cloning the reviews and Anna from the Support Team explained everything to me, Thanks. Will definitely use this app when re-opening my Shop!

Touch Plus

Awesome App. Awesome support. Answered all questions swiftly and sorted a few things out for us. Keep it up!

Latchit Rack

We use this app for product reviews on our website https://latchitrack.com. Customer service was great to work with and got it up and running quickly.

Marley & Zoe Deals

THe customer service was outstanding. Had an issue setting the app on my premium theme and they fixed it quickly. Have plenty of apps, but this is the first one I reviewed because of their service.

September 4, 2019

Hey Marley and Zoe, thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it. Glad that we were able to help get the widgets added to your theme.

The slider looks awesome on your home page ;-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6