Product Reviews App: Video

Product Reviews App: Video

by HelpfulCrowd

Product Reviews App:Video, Photo, Google Rich Snippets and Q&A

Oinq

Great customer service! I spent hours and hours couldn't figure it out myself and Yusuf at customer service fixed my issue right away! My site now looks exactly the way I wanted, thank you!

ELEKTRICS

I had multiple questions during the installation process and they were happy to help me. There was an issue with installation (because of my theme - not their product) and they did the installation work for me!

ÇHANELIA

Anna was very helpful, the app is working properly and the design of the reviews is incredible. You should definitely give them a try.

StungBeauty.Co

After trying another review app and getting frustrated with the lack of support, I decided to give Helpful Crowd a try. I'm so glad I did! I ran into a few integration problems with my custom page app and Anna G. was extremely helpful. She was quick to understand the situation (even though they hadn't encountered it before) and immediately offered to contact the other app on my behalf to see if she could resolve it for me. She got it sorted and I was back on track for launching my store. If you're on the fence about getting them a try, do it! You honestly have nothing to lose :)

FlexiFuse

By far the best review app for the $$ I have yet to find. I have already collected multiple reviews in a short period of time. Where other review systems only get 1 or 2 every few months.

Broomstraw Farm Grow Lights

Fantastic customer support! Took the time to understand my issue as I am not a software person, then researched it, and solved it. The first time. I am completely satisfied with Helpfulcrowd. The product works very well, and integrates seamlessly with Shopify.com

EMM Scripture Cards

The app is very robust and flexible, and includes a broad set of features. I was also very impressed with their awesome customer support!

The Lighting Vault

We installed this app and were so suprised how quickly we began to gather reviews. Install was easy and we were alble to invite past customers to leave product reviews right away which they did! We have tried other reviews apps (including some VERY expensive ones) and did not get the same results. Also the customer service is excellent. We had a small problem with our store (not the app) and this was sorted almost instantly! We would be happy to reccomend to anyone and will be using this app from now on! Thank you!

Céline Victor

We migrated to Shopify from a different platform and needed to bring our reviews with us. This app let us do that. And we are already seeing new reviews from our Shopify customers!!

Most importantly, app widgets look so nice and clean with our theme as if they were designed together. You can't even tell it's a 3rd party plugin

I Just Wanna Do Crafts Shop

The service is awesome. They are always there to help via chat. It was awesome to take a screenshot to help me with the set up my promotions with my positive reviews.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7