Product Reviews App: Video

Product Reviews App: Video

by HelpfulCrowd

Product Reviews with video reviews, reviews marketing and Q&A

instascanner

Супер, спасибо большое! Были проблемы с установкой, но тех.поддержка и специалисты помогли мне разобраться со всем что есть! Огромное спасибо!

Hussh-Cradles

WOW!!
This app and even more this team is something else....
The app offers more features than the earlier app I had (now on free plan) and you can change so many settings to your personal wishes.
But I want to highlight YUSUF (and team) for their endless and always kind help with my 1000 wishes/questions from stupid to even more stupid ;-).
Response time within a minute, day and night it seems. Totally out of the ordinary. I had many detailed customisation wishes that were implemented in seconds. They imported my older reviews, made my translation app work for their app etc etc etc. And their english is outstanding.
It's been a pleasure. If I could rate them 10 stars I would without a doubt.

Just take a look to see the result here: https://www.hussh-cradles.com.

Thanks Yusuf and your team!!!!!!

The Miller Machine

I love this App. Easy to use, once it's setup I can forget about it, looks great on my site. Customer service is awesome! Whatever their system is, it works great for getting me reviews. Easily integrates with Shopify.

ILOVEYOUPASSITON

Good app, fair price, quick support, I am happy :) Thanks! I hope this is the start of a long time relationship!

Footbridge Marketing

Has really increased the amount of review responses we get. Easy install and importing past reviews from other platforms such as Shopify reviews was easy.

PrintedDream

A breathtaking app for reviews.

You can easily collect reviews & questions from customers, which both are getting displayed in an extremely good-looking way right under the product. Also, the design is highly adjustable for your own personal preferences.

The interface of the app is super smooth, you are getting guided through the whole process of setting-up your reviews, so you really don't have to be an expert here!

There is also a free plan available, which includes a ton of features, so that is also extremely accommodating on HelpfulCrowd's part.

Another absolute highlight is the customer service, which goes above & beyond to help you with every single issue you're experiencing, until a solution has been found.

After trying several other review apps for my store https://printeddream.de , I can say in all honesty that this one has left me with the best experience by far & if you're also looking to include reviews into your store, look no further.

Viking Jewelries

This app is a game changer, and it deserves WAY MORE attention that it already has (at least by the time of writing this review), I'm pretty sure it'll outreach its competitors.
Not only it has all the functionalities every store owner needs, its customer service is impeccable. I received the best help from the agent Yusuf in, literally, seconds after I wrote my answer in the live chat.

The story doesn't end here, the customer service not only will solve your current problem, but they'll guide you through the steps that you should take in order not to fall into any other issue.

My experience with this app has been, so far, great.
I totally recommend it.

Six Plus

I just installed the app and I can thank enough for the awesome support I received. I uninstalled the old review app, but the stars below the product had disappeared. As soon as I hit the support, they fixed in no time. It would take longer to explain, so they did it themselves. The app seems to work very well for my needs. This video futures will definitely be a must for my products, since people wants to know how to use them. Checkout www.sixplus.com.br and see. Another thing is the pricing, very reasonable comparing with others.
Em português:
Acabei de instalar o aplicativo e não posso agradecer o suficiente pelo incrível suporte que recebi. Desinstalei o aplicativo de review antigo, mas as estrelas abaixo do produto haviam desaparecido. Assim que eu bati no suporte, eles consertaram em pouco tempo. Levaria mais tempo para explicar, então eles mesmos fizeram. O aplicativo parece funcionar muito bem para minhas necessidades. A ferramenta de vídeo review será definitivamente um "plus" para meus produtos, pois as pessoas querem saber como usá-los. Confira www.sixplus.com.br e veja. Outra coisa é o preço, muito razoável em comparação com os outros.

Beavurr

Yusuf! Thanks for the help. App is really easy to understand. Even if I got stuck while using this app, there was staff who can help me right away. I just love it.

Earth of me

One of the most helpful and amazing costumer sevice. The app is just amazing and can't be review with less of 5 stars. Just incredible! That is my first review that I do and guy, download that app! The 99% of 5 stars is there not for nothing. AMAZING!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9