Product Reviews App: Video

Product Reviews App: Video

by HelpfulCrowd

Product Reviews with video reviews, reviews marketing and Q&A

PDF Band Music

Helpfulcrowd review app provides all tools needed to encourage buyers to review your products. I have been using the app for 60 days. The folks at Helpfulcrowd offer great support and they have taken care of all my questions very quickly. Great app!

Pit Bull Outfitters

Great app. Easy to setup with lots of customization. I was looking for a review app with an easy photo upload. Photos of customers on my product pages drive sales. Responsiveness of support is unbelievable. Live chat with support anytime and get an instant answer and knowledgeable help.
Keep up the great work HelpfulCrowd.
www.PitBullOutfitters.com

Earth Sent

First, I'd like to say that customer service is amazing! Yusuf helped me with a few issues I had on my end and communicated with me throughout the entire process, which took hours to fix. I almost gave up but he didn't give up on me. I truly appreciate that. I'd like to thank Anna as well for reaching out to me so I can give the app a second chance. Second, this app is amazing. I love every feature on this app and it has everything that I've been looking for in a review app. I think every store should get this app. I've been searching for a good app for a while and I'm so glad I found your app because it exceeded my expectations. It was definitely worth the wait. Thank you, Yusuf and team!

www.myearthsent.com

Luv_Tai

I love this app and the design of it. More importantly I love the helpful crowd’s customer support team. Their customer service is truly unmatched. I’ve been emailing them a lot because of issues I was having as far as coding. They really reach back out super quickly and handle whatever issue I may be having. Thanks to helpful crowd, my reviews portion of my website is perfect making my website now perfect! Thanks again!
~Tai
www.luvtai.com

GREENOSAURE

I am very impressed of their fast answer, and the fact that they solved my problem very well.
Thank you Yusuf !!!

instascanner

Супер, спасибо большое! Были проблемы с установкой, но тех.поддержка и специалисты помогли мне разобраться со всем что есть! Огромное спасибо!

Hussh-Cradles

WOW!!
This app and even more this team is something else....
The app offers more features than the earlier app I had (now on free plan) and you can change so many settings to your personal wishes.
But I want to highlight YUSUF (and team) for their endless and always kind help with my 1000 wishes/questions from stupid to even more stupid ;-).
Response time within a minute, day and night it seems. Totally out of the ordinary. I had many detailed customisation wishes that were implemented in seconds. They imported my older reviews, made my translation app work for their app etc etc etc. And their english is outstanding.
It's been a pleasure. If I could rate them 10 stars I would without a doubt.

Just take a look to see the result here: https://www.hussh-cradles.com.

Thanks Yusuf and your team!!!!!!

The Miller Machine

I love this App. Easy to use, once it's setup I can forget about it, looks great on my site. Customer service is awesome! Whatever their system is, it works great for getting me reviews. Easily integrates with Shopify.

ILOVEYOUPASSITON

Good app, fair price, quick support, I am happy :) Thanks! I hope this is the start of a long time relationship!

Footbridge Marketing

Has really increased the amount of review responses we get. Easy install and importing past reviews from other platforms such as Shopify reviews was easy.