Product Reviews App: Video

Product Reviews App: Video

by HelpfulCrowd

Product reviews, site reviews with photos/video, Q&A & Snippet

Broomstraw Farm Grow Lights

Fantastic customer support! Took the time to understand my issue as I am not a software person, then researched it, and solved it. The first time. I am completely satisfied with Helpfulcrowd. The product works very well, and integrates seamlessly with Shopify.com

EMM Scripture Cards

The app is very robust and flexible, and includes a broad set of features. I was also very impressed with their awesome customer support!

The Lighting Vault

We installed this app and were so suprised how quickly we began to gather reviews. Install was easy and we were alble to invite past customers to leave product reviews right away which they did! We have tried other reviews apps (including some VERY expensive ones) and did not get the same results. Also the customer service is excellent. We had a small problem with our store (not the app) and this was sorted almost instantly! We would be happy to reccomend to anyone and will be using this app from now on! Thank you!

Céline Victor

We migrated to Shopify from a different platform and needed to bring our reviews with us. This app let us do that. And we are already seeing new reviews from our Shopify customers!!

Most importantly, app widgets look so nice and clean with our theme as if they were designed together. You can't even tell it's a 3rd party plugin

I Just Wanna Do Crafts Shop

The service is awesome. They are always there to help via chat. It was awesome to take a screenshot to help me with the set up my promotions with my positive reviews.

NeddyCare by Hot Horse

Technical help was fantastic. They set up the code for me straight away. Feedback app looks great on my website. Now waiting for reviews to come in.

December 7, 2019

Hi Diane, thank you for the lovely review. We're glad that you're pleased with how the widgets integrate with your site.

Be ready for those reviews! If there's anything else we can do to assist, like tips on maximizing your organic review collection rates, just let us know.

HelpfulTeam

Nathalie Lesage Art

Anna was super awesome and very quick to assist me in setting up the app as it needed a couple of line of codes manually inserted in the right place. She took care of it and the app looks FABULOUS and very professional. I'm so pleased! I've heard a lot of great things about this app. So far, excellent customer service!

December 7, 2019

Hi Nathalie, I'm glad that I could assist in getting the app setup quickly. We pride ourselves on our customer service and also HelpfulCrowd, so it's great to get this feedback.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at any time.

Kind regards,

Anna

Sports Barista

This app is great for gathering reviews. It simple to use but very powerful. The customer service is great and i cannot fault the team at helpful crowd. Big thumbs up from me guys and girls :)

Hey there Sport Barista!

We love thumbs! So glad that we could assist.

Thank you again for the review and we expect that as you learn more about our app, you'll see some of the gems that can really boost your business. Be sure to check out PaCE!

Miss K Cosmetics

I appreciate their customer service. It was amazing. I had trouble installing the app, and it was hard for me to install manually. But the staff here helped me to install it immediately. Thanks again.

Hey there Miss K!
We blushed when we saw your review. Thank you!

Some of the Themes on Shopify can be tricker than others, so we're glad that you reached out and the HelpfulCrowd Theme Team were able to help out immediately.

We're looking forward to boosting your business...together!

New World Pin Company LLC

I had been using another app for months and didn't get a single review. As soon as I starting using this app I started getting tons of reviews. Even people who purchased different items in one order took the time to leave a review for each item, proving how easy it is to leave a review. I'm just starting out and don't have much room in my budget for paid apps, but I gladly upgraded this app once my products increased in order to keep getting the customer reviews coming in! Thanks for making a free version as well as a very reasonably priced upgrade available! I recommend it to anyone who needs reviews.

December 7, 2019

Wow! Thanks for sharing the feedback New World Pin Co!

We'd love to know, but we're best not to ask who the 'other app' is ;-)

We're so glad to hear that your getting more reviews, multi-order reviews, love how easy it is, love our free version (with all features) and offer great value paid plans.....you have captured all the things that we truly believe differentiate HelpfulCrowd to the rest of the field... including our customer service team!

We'd like to share that we hear this more often than we ever expected from our community, which keeps us motivated to continue to drive change for the better.

We also love the fact that we've 'done it our own way' to collect reviews differently to almost every other review app.... and we look to the proof our customers get, not spin about collecting 'in email'.

We also believe in making your profits stay in your pocket..and not having to give up 15% of your profit just collect reviews...that's our job. Any wonder why the average conversion rate our stores get is 10% and some upwards of 30% without using coupons?

Thanks again NWPC...and we look forward to helping you drive even more content and sales!