Product Reviews App: Video

Product Reviews App: Video

by HelpfulCrowd

Product Reviews with video reviews, reviews marketing and Q&A

FlexiFuse

By far the best review app for the $$ I have yet to find. I have already collected multiple reviews in a short period of time. Where other review systems only get 1 or 2 every few months.

Broomstraw Farm Grow Lights

Fantastic customer support! Took the time to understand my issue as I am not a software person, then researched it, and solved it. The first time. I am completely satisfied with Helpfulcrowd. The product works very well, and integrates seamlessly with Shopify.com

EMM Scripture Cards

The app is very robust and flexible, and includes a broad set of features. I was also very impressed with their awesome customer support!

The Lighting Vault

We installed this app and were so suprised how quickly we began to gather reviews. Install was easy and we were alble to invite past customers to leave product reviews right away which they did! We have tried other reviews apps (including some VERY expensive ones) and did not get the same results. Also the customer service is excellent. We had a small problem with our store (not the app) and this was sorted almost instantly! We would be happy to reccomend to anyone and will be using this app from now on! Thank you!

Céline Victor

We migrated to Shopify from a different platform and needed to bring our reviews with us. This app let us do that. And we are already seeing new reviews from our Shopify customers!!

Most importantly, app widgets look so nice and clean with our theme as if they were designed together. You can't even tell it's a 3rd party plugin

I Just Wanna Do Crafts Shop

The service is awesome. They are always there to help via chat. It was awesome to take a screenshot to help me with the set up my promotions with my positive reviews.

NeddyCare by Hot Horse

Technical help was fantastic. They set up the code for me straight away. Feedback app looks great on my website. Now waiting for reviews to come in.

December 7, 2019

Hi Diane, thank you for the lovely review. We're glad that you're pleased with how the widgets integrate with your site.

Be ready for those reviews! If there's anything else we can do to assist, like tips on maximizing your organic review collection rates, just let us know.

HelpfulTeam

Nathalie Lesage Art

Anna was super awesome and very quick to assist me in setting up the app as it needed a couple of line of codes manually inserted in the right place. She took care of it and the app looks FABULOUS and very professional. I'm so pleased! I've heard a lot of great things about this app. So far, excellent customer service!

December 7, 2019

Hi Nathalie, I'm glad that I could assist in getting the app setup quickly. We pride ourselves on our customer service and also HelpfulCrowd, so it's great to get this feedback.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at any time.

Kind regards,

Anna

Sports Barista

This app is great for gathering reviews. It simple to use but very powerful. The customer service is great and i cannot fault the team at helpful crowd. Big thumbs up from me guys and girls :)

Hey there Sport Barista!

We love thumbs! So glad that we could assist.

Thank you again for the review and we expect that as you learn more about our app, you'll see some of the gems that can really boost your business. Be sure to check out PaCE!

Team HelpfulCrowd

Miss K Cosmetics

I appreciate their customer service. It was amazing. I had trouble installing the app, and it was hard for me to install manually. But the staff here helped me to install it immediately. Thanks again.

Hey there Miss K!
We blushed when we saw your review. Thank you!

Some of the Themes on Shopify can be tricker than others, so we're glad that you reached out and the HelpfulCrowd Theme Team were able to help out immediately.

We're looking forward to boosting your business...together!

Team HelpfulCrowd