Product Reviews App: Video

Product Reviews App: Video

by HelpfulCrowd

Product Reviews App:Video, Photo, Google Rich Snippets and Q&A

bauslashes

I was using this other app that i wont mention for a while and it was absolutely horrible and not user friendly. I WISH I DOWNLOADED THIS SOONER! You're a life saver, thank you so very much !!!!

September 4, 2019

Bauslashes, we are so sorry that had a less than satisfying experience with another app, but so glad that we were able to rescue you and your store.

Look forward to helping you grow your business even more!!

Ocean Pearl Photography™

Really like the way reviews are displayed. Support is quick to respond and very helpful resolving any issues or needs I’ve had. Would definitely recommend!

September 4, 2019

Wow! What we can we say. If you love photos and nature, you should check out Ocean Pearl Photography! We are so pleased to be able to support you and your beautiful photos!

yShoppi

I spent days researching and it really is the best app I found.
Fantastic and fast support! I recommend and soon I will switch to a paid plan

Love yShoppi!

So excited to see when you launch showing off all your wonderful reviews as we help you collect them.

Fazhion Club

Really recommend this app for Shopify users, honestly, I hardly write a review but this app exceeds my expectation. Amazing....!!!! this is the application that we have been waiting for. I always thought about how to get a buyer's judgment even though I was just about to sell the product having try different top-rated review apps in Shopify. thank you, Ann and team, hopefully, more developed and more advanced in the future.... thank you

Prebiotin Prebiotics

We had a few glitches in the beginning, but Anna and her team worked hard to correct them and get everything just right. I highly recommend these folks and this app!

prettyhomestyle

I use this app to get feedback and reviews from my customers, currently on the free plan, but you can upgrade. I find it super easy to set up and easy to send emails to customers asking for a review.
Great app and highly suggest you get it too!

August 3, 2019

Thank you Jodi for sharing your review with the other Shopify merchants, we really appreciate it and love your store. Such beautiful items.....

PORTEGANTE

Great app! better price than others, and the best customer service! Hope it helps my website conversion rate.

August 3, 2019

Hi Portegante, thank you for sharing your review. We like to think that we offer great value with all premium features in all plans, as standard. We definitely look forward to helping you sell more.... together!

Six String Folks

I have found Product Review App + Q&A to be super easy to use. It looks great, it does what it says it will and there's great support, too. Highly recommended!

August 3, 2019

Thank you Six String Folks! And we love all of your guitar wares ;-)

WaitBlender

Great customer service.
No doubt they have a great team to solve your issue in a short period of time. They helped me out in a very patient manner. Thanks!
Highly recommend this app and it is great value as well.

**UPDATE - Their support team are first-class service! I have requested them several times for helping me to fix my website, they are so patient and indeed this a good app for you.

QueensRUs University

The customer service is very good, they are very helpful and I like that you get to manage and publish your reviews vs them just automatically publishing. If I get a bad review, I’ll email the customer & try to work it out.