Product Reviews App: Video

Product Reviews App: Video

by HelpfulCrowd

Product Reviews with video reviews, reviews marketing and Q&A

New World Pin Company LLC

I had been using another app for months and didn't get a single review. As soon as I starting using this app I started getting tons of reviews. Even people who purchased different items in one order took the time to leave a review for each item, proving how easy it is to leave a review. I'm just starting out and don't have much room in my budget for paid apps, but I gladly upgraded this app once my products increased in order to keep getting the customer reviews coming in! Thanks for making a free version as well as a very reasonably priced upgrade available! I recommend it to anyone who needs reviews.

December 7, 2019

Wow! Thanks for sharing the feedback New World Pin Co!

We'd love to know, but we're best not to ask who the 'other app' is ;-)

We're so glad to hear that your getting more reviews, multi-order reviews, love how easy it is, love our free version (with all features) and offer great value paid plans.....you have captured all the things that we truly believe differentiate HelpfulCrowd to the rest of the field... including our customer service team!

We'd like to share that we hear this more often than we ever expected from our community, which keeps us motivated to continue to drive change for the better.

We also love the fact that we've 'done it our own way' to collect reviews differently to almost every other review app.... and we look to the proof our customers get, not spin about collecting 'in email'.

We also believe in making your profits stay in your pocket..and not having to give up 15% of your profit just collect reviews...that's our job. Any wonder why the average conversion rate our stores get is 10% and some upwards of 30% without using coupons?

Thanks again NWPC...and we look forward to helping you drive even more content and sales!

Team HelpfulCrowd

Pooche Supplies

Amazing customer service. I had trouble installing the app, so I reached out and they installed it instantly. After the app had been installed I had already a thousand questions which their customer service team answered instantly. No long waiting time for them to get back to me. Super friendly and patient. Thank you. I appreciate it.

December 7, 2019

Hey Pooche...thanks a gorgeous ton for your lovely review. We were so glad we could help getting you up and running with the tricky theme.

Our staff are still waiting for your questions....24/7...so feel free just to reach out to us anytime.

Welcome to the Crowd changing the world...one review at a time!

Cinderloop

I was looking for an app that had photo reviews and allowed me to post responses to reviews. Helpful Crowd seemed well worth paying, and has a lot of useful features. Keeping the review requests simple seems to be making a difference already. And they were incredibly helpful with the installation process. Overall a great experience so far.

LASHFINITI

Customer Support for this app has been amazing!
Kinda confusing to install but that was taken care of quickly. I just love how youre able to use actual videos as reviews. Number one reason why I never used Loox reviews and left Alireviews. This app is hugely underestimated!

Not My Mama's

The support for this app has been fantastic. I love the customization capabilities and that they offer you all of the features in all versions to allow you to start with them and scale your business. I do wish they were on the list of approved Google vendors whose reviews are verified and can count toward google reviews as I think that is really important, but otherwise all of their other features are great and work very well.

Trendy Jewellery

The Support here is Gorgeous, many Apps can only dream of such an professional Support!

I had an very important question about cloning the reviews and Anna from the Support Team explained everything to me, Thanks. Will definitely use this app when re-opening my Shop!

Touch Plus

Awesome App. Awesome support. Answered all questions swiftly and sorted a few things out for us. Keep it up!

Latchit Rack

We use this app for product reviews on our website https://latchitrack.com. Customer service was great to work with and got it up and running quickly.

Marley & Zoe Deals

THe customer service was outstanding. Had an issue setting the app on my premium theme and they fixed it quickly. Have plenty of apps, but this is the first one I reviewed because of their service.

September 4, 2019

Hey Marley and Zoe, thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it. Glad that we were able to help get the widgets added to your theme.

The slider looks awesome on your home page ;-)

Remootio

The app is doing well, and it really makes a difference in sales. When people see that you have real reviews they trust your brand and products more. Their customer support is also great
Can definitely recommend them

September 4, 2019

Hey Remootio,

Glad to hear that we are able to help you with the setup and that our replies are helpful ;-)

We look forward to helping you turn more shoppers into customers.