Product Reviews App: Video

Product Reviews App: Video

by HelpfulCrowd

Product Reviews with video reviews, reviews marketing and Q&A

Driver Glasses

Fiz questão de escrever esse review porque esse aplicativo é simplesmente sensacional! Após testar vários outros APPS de review, posso afirmar que esse é o mais completo e descomplicado de toda appstore. Design limpo e customizável, integração com um clique, múltiplas customizações e um VALOR justo.

Além disso, o time de suporte deles é incrível e resolveram todos os meus questionamento em tempo real (um agradecimento especial ao Ian, que me prestou todo suporte para instalação e customização do app).

Se você está com dúvida em qual aplicativo de review instalar, não procure mais, tenho certeza que o HC vai proporcionar a melhor experiência para você e para os seus clientes.

Obrigados a todos da equipe, continuem o excelente trabalho!

PS: Aplicativo todo traduzido para português - br para aqueless que têm loja no Brasil ;)

May 27, 2019

Obrigado pela sua análise. Temos o prazer de poder ajudar a configurar tudo. Nós nos orgulhamos de tentar tornar possível um aplicativo de revisão tão simples e poderoso no Shopify. Também ficamos felizes em saber que você adora a tradução de uma única loja com um clique, para que você não precise gastar tempo precioso traduzindo manualmente os modelos de e-mail e o texto da loja. Esperamos ver muitas outras lojas do Brasil se juntando à nossa comunidade. Obrigado de novo!

3CUTECATS

We made a request to have a feature added and it was added the following week. IAN is a Rockstar, he literally is a man of his word. Helped figure out what was missing, and why the app wasn't loading, and now its working 100%.

May 27, 2019

Thank you for the kind words 3CUTECATS ;-) Ian will be chuffed! We're glad that we were able to help out with some of the theme snags and also deliver on the new feature to hide the dates on reviews. Looking forward to releasing a ton more, growth building features over the coming months. Welcome again to the HelpfulCrowd community!

Schaf Skincare

This is a fantastic app! Customer support blew me away, with super quick response - and they truly went above and beyond to help me. Highly recommend!

May 27, 2019

Wow! What an awesome store with great skincare! Thank you Schaf Skincare for the opportunity to try us out and help in the setup. Looking forward to helping you grow your business, faster with all our premium features as standard. Welcome again to the HelpfulCrowd community!

Anti-Dirt Shirt

If you're not using this for your reviews you're doing it wrong. This app is not only the most customizable but it doesn't charge you a cent!
Their support is super quick too.
Overall amazing.
I'm currently using it for dropshipping.

May 27, 2019

We love Dropshippers... and we love Anti-Dirt shirt! Every man, women and child needs a couple of these shirts in their wardrobe!

We strive to create the simpliest and most powerful review app on Shopify....and of course blowing away the competition of review collection rates ;-)

Yup...and you get all those premium features (be sure to check out our PaCE, our very own Promotion and Coupon Engine) totally for FREE after the 30 day trial if you have 10 or fewer products in your store.

Welcome again Anti-Dirt Shirt to the HelpfulCrowd community!

DrivyCARe

I couldnt use this app, since somehow my trial was expired. After I contacted the support team, they immediately helped and now I can use it again. The app and the customer support are just awesome. Especially that this app offers premium for FREE. Thank you so much. 100% recommended

May 27, 2019

Hey DrivyCARe, thanks for the review and we're sorry you had some service interruption! Glad we were able to get it sorted super quick and you rolling again.

Glad that you love all our FREE premium features....for all stores with less than 10 products.

Welcome again to the HelpfulCrowd community and we'll be sure to pass the thanks along to the wider team!

Happy-li

Very good app suits my needs, proper reviews that help customers and not distracting them, Plus they have a very good customer support, love it :)

Happy-li, happy life!

So glad that we were able to help you out!

You asked for a new language...and we delivered 20 new languages! We now now automatically translate all email templates and storefront text for over 27 languages, so you can focus on what you do best...selling and growing your business.

Welcome again to the HelpfulCrowd community.. looking forward to seeing what we can do...together!

Koolimi

The Customer service is great! The widget that they provide is very nice and clean looking. The settings in the widget allows you to change colors so that it fits within your specific theme very nicely like it did with mine. Most is automated this allowed me to focus on what I am good at (Selling not Programming). A lot of options with out being confusing. Everything is in a good location. Keep up the good work!!!

May 27, 2019

Thank you for the kind words Koolimi, you've made us blush :-)

We've just released a whole widget refresh...and if you thought what we had before was nice, you should check out the new rounded corners and drop shadows...we love the drop shadows!

We like to do the heavy lifting and excited to see what we can do...together!

Welcome again to the HelpfulCrowd community and thank you for the support!

Gin Amber Beauty

I think I have just found gold. The App is amazing and the customer support is even better. We are extremely happy with Helpful Crowd

May 27, 2019

Thank you for the feedback. It's greatly appreciated!

We're keen to see what more gold we can find together... by helping you grow your business faster!

Welcome again to the HelpfulCrowd community of fellow minded gold diggers ;-)

Just Jabbering

I like the professional appearance of this app. The gold star rating is my favorite feature. I recommend this app.

May 27, 2019

Thank you Just Jabbering. We hope that you've had a chance to check out our newest features...and you'll be pleased to hear that the gold star rating is still there...with even more features.

We were glad to be able to help you with your theme installation. Welcome again to the HelpfulCrowd community!

Sweeetitude

Great customer service. Had an issue with the review display running on two lines. Ian fixed it with no problem. Really happy with HelpfulCrowd.

May 27, 2019

Hey Sweeetitude... we're chuffed to have you on board and were glad we could help you get the theme code sorted out.

Welcome again to the HelpfulCrowd community!