Product Reviews App: Video

Product Reviews App: Video

by HelpfulCrowd

Product Reviews with video and Q&A to boost even more sales

The overall rating is calculated to reflect the app's most recent performance instead of an average off all reviews.

Prebiotin Prebiotics

We had a few glitches in the beginning, but Anna and her team worked hard to correct them and get everything just right. I highly recommend these folks and this app!

prettyhomestyle

I use this app to get feedback and reviews from my customers, currently on the free plan, but you can upgrade. I find it super easy to set up and easy to send emails to customers asking for a review.
Great app and highly suggest you get it too!

August 3, 2019

Thank you Jodi for sharing your review with the other Shopify merchants, we really appreciate it and love your store. Such beautiful items.....

PORTEGANTE

Great app! better price than others, and the best customer service! Hope it helps my website conversion rate.

August 3, 2019

Hi Portegante, thank you for sharing your review. We like to think that we offer great value with all premium features in all plans, as standard. We definitely look forward to helping you sell more.... together!

Six String Folks

I have found Product Review App + Q&A to be super easy to use. It looks great, it does what it says it will and there's great support, too. Highly recommended!

August 3, 2019

Thank you Six String Folks! And we love all of your guitar wares ;-)

WaitBlender

Great customer service.
No doubt they have a great team to solve your issue in a short period of time. They helped me out in a very patient manner. Thanks!
Highly recommend this app and it is great value as well.

**UPDATE - Their support team are first-class service! I have requested them several times for helping me to fix my website, they are so patient and indeed this a good app for you.

QueensRUs University

The customer service is very good, they are very helpful and I like that you get to manage and publish your reviews vs them just automatically publishing. If I get a bad review, I’ll email the customer & try to work it out.

Feeding Tumbler™

I like this app. It is not as expensive as those top rated review app, but it works the same. The support response quickly, 10/10!

June 17, 2019

We love the feeding tumbler! The great way to give your dogs and cats some fun time in their life and challenge. Love also how you can change the hole size!

We pride ourselves on democratized technology... offering great value and giving every store the ability to grow from day one with a stack load of premium features you need to pay $$$$ for with other apps.

Looking forward to doing great things together with Feeding Tumbler!

the-it-gal-secret store

Just got this APP installed in my store.Ian is amazing.Helped install the widgets for me and gave some tips.He deserves 10 stars.This app is a must have for all online stores.Will update this review when I open my store.Thumbs up to the team @ Helpful crowd

June 17, 2019

Hey there the it gal secret store... we love your dresses... both the girls and boys here in the office ;-)

Welcome to the HelpfulCrowd community ...and thank you for your kind words for Ian. We look forward to turbocharging your store..be sure to check out all out help guides at helpfulcrowd.com

AHASTYLE

very good, easy to use, the interface is very si.mple and simple, customer service is very patient.....

June 17, 2019

Thank you AhaStyle... welcome on board and we love that you love our simple interface and customer service. We were happy to be able to help you out.

Bougie Bakes

Lives up to their name- super helpful and quick responses to all of my questions! Highly recommend

Transferred my Ecwid reviews over to Shopify for me