Product Reviews App: Video

Product Reviews App: Video

by HelpfulCrowd

Product Reviews App:Video, Photo, Google Rich Snippets and Q&A

Six Plus

I just installed the app and I can thank enough for the awesome support I received. I uninstalled the old review app, but the stars below the product had disappeared. As soon as I hit the support, they fixed in no time. It would take longer to explain, so they did it themselves. The app seems to work very well for my needs. This video futures will definitely be a must for my products, since people wants to know how to use them. Checkout www.sixplus.com.br and see. Another thing is the pricing, very reasonable comparing with others.
Em português:
Acabei de instalar o aplicativo e não posso agradecer o suficiente pelo incrível suporte que recebi. Desinstalei o aplicativo de review antigo, mas as estrelas abaixo do produto haviam desaparecido. Assim que eu bati no suporte, eles consertaram em pouco tempo. Levaria mais tempo para explicar, então eles mesmos fizeram. O aplicativo parece funcionar muito bem para minhas necessidades. A ferramenta de vídeo review será definitivamente um "plus" para meus produtos, pois as pessoas querem saber como usá-los. Confira www.sixplus.com.br e veja. Outra coisa é o preço, muito razoável em comparação com os outros.

Beavurr

Yusuf! Thanks for the help. App is really easy to understand. Even if I got stuck while using this app, there was staff who can help me right away. I just love it.

Earth of me

One of the most helpful and amazing costumer sevice. The app is just amazing and can't be review with less of 5 stars. Just incredible! That is my first review that I do and guy, download that app! The 99% of 5 stars is there not for nothing. AMAZING!

ELEKTRICS

I had multiple questions during the installation process and they were happy to help me. There was an issue with installation (because of my theme - not their product) and they did the installation work for me! Whenever I have a question, they are always quick to respond. https://elektrics.co/

I Use Naturals

I love this ap! I works so well for the reviews from my customers. I rally like the video aspect of it. When a customer uploads a video it takes the review to level 10!!!!!

WorthOfBest

This APP is AWESOME. Best review APP so far with reasonable price. Well deserves the 5 stars. The support is incredible. Yusuf got me set up in no time. Reached out to me seconds after the APP has been installed. One can't ask for more than that considering review setup is quite a task which can easily go wrong. Extremely responsive, helpful and knowledgeable. 10/10. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

SOPHYGEMS

Great app. The modern solution. Support responds instantly. Solved my problem in 5 minutes. I like it

Neoba®

I love this application, the support is very attentive and responds quickly. They solved my problem in just a few minutes.
What I also like about this application is the question and answer feature that allows for much more sales.

DoggyBathroom - The Best Dog Litter Box with Vertical Pee Pads

Excellent. It is simple, easy to use, and powerful. HelpfulCorwd's support team responds quickly and effectively; they solve our problems in no time. We highly recommend it.

Epic nature

Works great for seamless communication, and also tells others of orders made. www.epicnature.co.uk ❤️

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8