Help Center HQ / FAQ HQ

Help Center HQ / FAQ HQ

by AppHQ

Build a help center or faq page and cut down on support email.

Rubio Monocoat USA

I liked the layout and way it was working with one major problem, the search would only search through the title and not any of the body content of the "articles." This was a deal breaker for me. I emailed support and Robert quickly responded and said he would look at developing it into the app over the weekend. Monday morning I got an email saying it was live. Went back and forth a couple more emails throughout Monday as I was setting up. I made a few more recommendations and Robert indicated interest in developing them.

WorthOfBest

The most professional FAQ APP you could hope for. 10/10. Worth every penny. Makes your shop very organized. Enterprise-class APP.

Sheltercase

Great app, beautiful UI, works great and looks great. Still in the trial, but definitely satisfied with the app. I didn't even need the help of the installation team because it's very easy if you know how liquid and templates in general work in Shopify. You can do all for yourself. Thanks!

Stream Hosting

Wow, great app with amazing customer support! Definitely recommend trying the seven day free trial. Easy to setup and use.

Vidlogix

Where have you been all my life? Forget your help desk software's afterthought help center. This baby looks and works seamlessly out of the box. The app is a real joy to use. It makes writing articles fun again. Support is extremely responsive.

I recommend adding the following features:

1. Add a pop-up contact form.
2. Accordion menus within articles.
3. Callouts for important information.

Posh Way Jewelry

This App is brilliant, I used it to built my help center/FAQ page and it really works perfectly and is exactly what I needed. It has a very professional layout and design ( not like other apps out there) easy to use for customers as you can categorize you're FAQ questions in a very interactive way. It has customers feedback button (thumbs up/thumbs down) for each FAQs which is great for your store. I highly recommend it.

They are also super responsive if you have any questions regarding the app. Robert has been awesome! he has helped me to set up/modify the app to fit my store theme and design many times and I mean many times (and also when I had my theme updated), super fast too! literally in few hours! Thanks again Rob!

idrivetech

Honestly, i tried so many apps to set up FAQ for my shop that will look pretty, not just a piece of cheap cr*p. That you guys you doing amazing work!

Nordic Repair®

This app is by far the best FAQ app we've encountered on Shopify! Not only does it give your support center an intuitive workflow, but it does it in such professional, easy and well-integrated design! We are impressed by the simple but yet important function that all serious entrepreneurs should have on their site! Creating articles and collections is literally piece of cake, and you are up running by seconds! Support from Robert is more than outstanding! We thank you for what we define; the best FAQ app in the world!

Oru Kayak

We are so impressed with this app! We were working on updating our support center for our customers, and we went through all of Shopify's apps to choose the one the best fit our needs. HelpHQ was by far the best - it was so easy to make our support center look clean, professional, and easy to use. It's also incredibly easy to write and add articles, and customers can provide feedback with just one click of a button at the bottom of each article. We also had a few special requests, and Robert was so helpful in implementing some custom changes. This kind of support really makes HelpHQ stand out, and I would recommend this app to anyone who is looking to upgrade their FAQ page! 5 stars all around!

Recovr Care

I've used many different Knowledge Bases/Help Centers over the years—and nothing has been as easy and as professional looking as this. Customer service is amazing, too. Well worth the price. Recommended to anyone and everyone looking for a help center.

Previous 1