FAQ & Order Tracking Widget

FAQ & Order Tracking Widget

by Helpr

Add unlimited FAQs and order tracking to your store today!

Fitness4all.shop

I use the application since it was free and I am very happy, the support is great and they will never leave you without helping you, I recommend it 100%

October 16, 2020

Thank you for the review! We are always happy to help :)

Foodwalas

A must for every ecommerce store, amazing self-help widget, Very Easy without affecting our store speed, easy to use, fast support from Antoine(hepr team) to resolve your concern. Highly recommended. Thanks to heplr from Foodwalas.com Team.

October 10, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! We're happy that you're enjoying Helpr and we appreciate your feature suggestions. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need any help :)

Shop On In

I really like this app., which means I recommend this app., 100%. It looks clean, very nice, very professional and really the first FAQ app., I've truly liked. Thank you!

October 3, 2020

Thank you for the review and kind words! We're really glad that you're finding Helpr valuable :)

denisprint shop

I have just installed the App but according to its features i think it wiil be a good App to work with

October 1, 2020

Thank you for the review! It looks like you've already created lots of great FAQ articles!

Theshirtfactory

extremely simple to use this app, easy customization, I like the order tracking feature, one click tracking...

September 23, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! We're happy to hear you found the app easy to use! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions :)

Que Art (NL)

Easy to use! Thought I had to link it on one of the footer pages, but the widget does it work just fine by itself!

Nice and lean design and good customer care.

September 22, 2020

Thank you for the review! We're happy to help and glad that you are finding Helpr useful!

Monster Mouths

Easy to use, helps reduce customer service emails. Just a shame there is a lack of customisability. Thanks

September 10, 2020

Thank you for the review and feedback. The customization you're looking for is possible and we've just emailed you detailed instructions on how to achieve it.

BlissfulLittles™

The widget looks so professional and we love the layout a lot. We needed to make just a little customization to the widget margin and customer service was really friendly and took the time to make this tweak. I really recommend this widget!

September 10, 2020

Thank you for the great review! Your feedback was very helpful and we're glad you're enjoying the app!

Desire

I am using a free theme that doesnt have a Faq,was looking through the apps what i can find and thought i'd give this a try.

Its actually a widget which after some very fast communication with them they even added features that i suggested which was fast and very good.

I have set it up at bottom left,and messenger on the right,
i translated it to my language which was super easy,and have put some usual questions that i get from my costumers and it is amazing,they can open it at any time and see different info and at all times stay at the product they were looking at.

this is 11/10

September 10, 2020

Thank you so much for the review and kind words! It was our pleasure to help and we're really glad you're finding Helpr valuable!