Instant FAQ Page & Help Center

Instant FAQ Page & Help Center | Reviews

by Helpr

Instantly build an unlimited FAQ page & reduce support tickets

Theshirtfactory

extremely simple to use this app, easy customization, I like the order tracking feature, one click tracking...

September 23, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! We're happy to hear you found the app easy to use! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions :)

Que Art (NL)

Easy to use! Thought I had to link it on one of the footer pages, but the widget does it work just fine by itself!

Nice and lean design and good customer care.

September 22, 2020

Thank you for the review! We're happy to help and glad that you are finding Helpr useful!

BlissfulLittles™

The widget looks so professional and we love the layout a lot. We needed to make just a little customization to the widget margin and customer service was really friendly and took the time to make this tweak. I really recommend this widget!

September 10, 2020

Thank you for the great review! Your feedback was very helpful and we're glad you're enjoying the app!

Desire

I am using a free theme that doesnt have a Faq,was looking through the apps what i can find and thought i'd give this a try.

Its actually a widget which after some very fast communication with them they even added features that i suggested which was fast and very good.

I have set it up at bottom left,and messenger on the right,
i translated it to my language which was super easy,and have put some usual questions that i get from my costumers and it is amazing,they can open it at any time and see different info and at all times stay at the product they were looking at.

this is 11/10

September 10, 2020

Thank you so much for the review and kind words! It was our pleasure to help and we're really glad you're finding Helpr valuable!

2 Next