Instant FAQ Page & Help Center

Instant FAQ Page & Help Center | Reviews

by Helpr

Instantly build an unlimited FAQ page & reduce support tickets

Shop Weekend Cheoks

Simple and easy to set up. Support was responsive and open to feedback. The perfect FAQ app to start off for any small business. Responsive design though there is a slight lag when loading but it didn't bother us much. Great work!

Ugritone

Works very well and is simple to use. I gave some improvement feedback to their support and they were really responsive and positive.

May 6, 2021

Thank you for the review, and all the feedback! We are thrilled to have you onboard!

Laughland

FAQs are very beautiful and easy to install. Customer service is great too, fast responses and open to customizations for your site :)

April 27, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We're glad you're enjoying the app and that we were able to help :)

Lynette's Jewelry

So easy to use! Was able to get all my questions and answers set up with no hassle! Like the fact that you can break questions up into categories.

March 31, 2021

Thank you for the review! Always happy to help :)

ILHEMENT

Fast and great support team! It's really easy to get in contact with them. My problem got solved perfectly.

March 23, 2021

Thank you for the review! We are always happy to help :)

Smart CBD | 亞洲最大CBD專門店 | CBD HK Specialty Store

An essential for every e-commerce store, amazing self-help widget and without affecting our store speed, easy to use . The support is great and responsive, fast support from Antoine (hepr team) to resolve my problem. Highly recommended!

March 23, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review and kind words! We are really glad you're finding the app valuable and we are always here to help!

Fitness4all.shop

I use the application since it was free and I am very happy, the support is great and they will never leave you without helping you, I recommend it 100%

October 16, 2020

Thank you for the review! We are always happy to help :)

Foodwalas

A must for every ecommerce store, amazing self-help widget, Very Easy without affecting our store speed, easy to use, fast support from Antoine(hepr team) to resolve your concern. Highly recommended. Thanks to heplr from Foodwalas.com Team.

October 10, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! We're happy that you're enjoying Helpr and we appreciate your feature suggestions. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need any help :)

Shop On In

I really like this app., which means I recommend this app., 100%. It looks clean, very nice, very professional and really the first FAQ app., I've truly liked. Thank you!

October 3, 2020

Thank you for the review and kind words! We're really glad that you're finding Helpr valuable :)

denisprint shop

I have just installed the App but according to its features i think it wiil be a good App to work with

October 1, 2020

Thank you for the review! It looks like you've already created lots of great FAQ articles!

Previous 1