Google Shopping with Heraldbee

Google Shopping with Heraldbee

by HeraldBee

The app for advertising in Google Shopping

FEEL FABRICS

No issues, App works as advertised. 5 stars+ for CS and response time. You will not do better with a free app.

Good Shoes Store

I am a beginner in Shopping world but I must say it works very well. It's the best way to easily make money without having to pay an agency. Great job, thank you.

WOOLET

We use the Google Shopping App to publish our products easily and accurately on the Google Shopping platform. The app is easy to set up and configure.

Woolet.eu

Very easy to use and track progress. Made a difference in our sales. Launched shopping campaign in less than a minute and immediately saw results.

wooden accessories | Oakywood

Used for Google Shopping Ads. Pawel from Heraldbee was extremely helpful with setup and support. Thank you!

Woolet Shop

I used this app to help me with Google Shopping Ads. I'm pretty happy. Easy to set up. Good support. Recommend to anyone. good to get going and get your businesses up

Front Porch Candle Co.

Great app and worked better than trying to create a google ad myself, received orders and followed great keywords. Also great customer service when I switched to another website. Thank you!