Google Shopping with Heraldbee

Google Shopping with Heraldbee

by HeraldBee Sp. z o. o.

Google Shopping Ads in Google Search

Digibeyk

it has been 1 month they still did not managet to get my account up!
and its has been since 1 week their app suspended by Ebay so it Does not work at all!
waste of time again!

Old Rock Tees

So far so good. They make Google Shopping very easy and it's definitely working! My only gripe would be the lack of analytics in the dashboard. It should at least show how many sales have come from the campaign. All in all, it's easy to set up and it works. That's all that really matters.

oldrocktees.com

Reloook

everything was good but they don't allow to change anything on google ads and they do not even have that option , so you will lose so much money on that because the settings not the way you want to get customer to buy

March 19, 2019

Thank you for your review. We usually try to get the best results from our campaigns. Our application is used to generate traffic that is easy to convert. Only by bringing the traffic to the website, we can use it later to create a shopping funnel. We encourage you to contact us again.

Style Overdose

i am very experienced in google shopping management, but was looking for an app to automate bidding used this app for the first time and it ate my budget within 20mins its been 2 weeks since I emailed them NO REPLY stay clear as this is very unprofessional

March 6, 2019

Hi. Thank you for your review but I don't recognize your shop and I am sure that we reply in every single email. Could you contact with me - Pawel Kijko (CEO) - I will happy to help and give an explanation of how Heraldbee works.

Good Shoes Zone

This app was recommended to me by a facebook friend, I signed up and was just amazed by the results. Very responsive customer service too. Looking forward to keep growing our business with them.

Blanda Beauty

So far very good. Pawel was very helpful and sorted some issues I had within Google Ads and the Google Merchant center. My products are listed now and i will monitor how this will work out for me. I'll provide an update within a few weeks time.

Winfried (www.blanda-beauty.com)

Nail Strip Mall

Bait and switch. No mention that this is a PAID app until after 2 days when they shut your access down unless you pay them.

March 6, 2019

Thank you for the review. The issue is that we include pricing now. All information is our Shopify app store page and the marketing page. If you get back to us I will happy to explain How Heraldbee works. Heraldbee is free to try and start your first campaign.

Green Trading

Very helpful team. There was some confusion regarding their offer but they have agreed to support. Have not tried the service yet but hopefully, it will be good.

💨Incensery

I have two google ads accounts and it automatically signs me into the one I don't want to use. I have tried multiple different things and I still can't switch to the ads account I want to use.

March 6, 2019

Hi, I am CEO at Heraldbee and I reach out to support you with your problems. I saw your session in our application and I noticed that you didn't use the Adwords account you wanted.
Many users had problems with integration. They logged in to wrong accounts like you, they had a problem with creating such accounts. I've sent email to you. Hope to get back to us soon. It is free to try.

FEEL FABRICS

No issues, App works as advertised. 5 stars+ for CS and response time. You will not do better with a free app.

Previous 1