Google Shopping with Heraldbee

Google Shopping with Heraldbee

by HeraldBee Sp. z o. o.

Google Shopping Ads in Google Search

TITAN MEDICAL

This app gives you the right feeds into Gooogle Shopping. And this is most important. Recommend for smart users.

DialOutlet

Great way to integrate google shopping to your store combined with helpful staff. Would be great to see the exact sales from the added products in the campaign so the ROI would be better understood, but nonetheless highly recommendable company. Thank you!

Come4Buy eShop

I have tried to use this apps during trial period. After trying 10 days, I find this apps is not good because it only generates the product feeds and uploads to google shopping and create the shopping campaign and then no more. I try to understand what else they will do and they replied very solid that no more will be done. So, I close the trial account. But they still charge my credit card because they replied that they have provide technical support to me. That is why they charged me. Oh! My god. I just ask them what else their apps can do. This is technical support! Furthermore, I am still in trial period. After I confirm this apps is not good, I cancel the account. How they still charge my credit card? I also don't understand why shopify allows this kind of developer to stay here. I will continue to follow up to get my money back.

September 19, 2019

Thank you for the review, but we can only partially agree with you.
The Google Shopping campaign was set up and running and as the basic plan assures - the tips to help you improve your store have been sent.
After we realized a misunderstanding has happened, we refunded the charge. Furthermore, we can not reach to you and find out if the money got back to you! We are sorry that the issue occurred, but it is fixed now. Can you please answer our support if the problem is solved now?

Digibeyk

it has been 1 month they still did not managet to get my account up!
and its has been since 1 week their app suspended by Ebay so it Does not work at all!
waste of time again!

Old Rock Tees

So far so good. They make Google Shopping very easy and it's definitely working! My only gripe would be the lack of analytics in the dashboard. It should at least show how many sales have come from the campaign. All in all, it's easy to set up and it works. That's all that really matters.

oldrocktees.com

Reloook

everything was good but they don't allow to change anything on google ads and they do not even have that option , so you will lose so much money on that because the settings not the way you want to get customer to buy

March 19, 2019

Thank you for your review. We usually try to get the best results from our campaigns. Our application is used to generate traffic that is easy to convert. Only by bringing the traffic to the website, we can use it later to create a shopping funnel. We encourage you to contact us again.

Style Overdose

i am very experienced in google shopping management, but was looking for an app to automate bidding used this app for the first time and it ate my budget within 20mins its been 2 weeks since I emailed them NO REPLY stay clear as this is very unprofessional

March 6, 2019

Hi. Thank you for your review but I don't recognize your shop and I am sure that we reply in every single email. Could you contact with me - Pawel Kijko (CEO) - I will happy to help and give an explanation of how Heraldbee works.

Good Shoes Zone

This app was recommended to me by a facebook friend, I signed up and was just amazed by the results. Very responsive customer service too. Looking forward to keep growing our business with them.

Blanda Beauty

So far very good. Pawel was very helpful and sorted some issues I had within Google Ads and the Google Merchant center. My products are listed now and i will monitor how this will work out for me. I'll provide an update within a few weeks time.

Winfried (www.blanda-beauty.com)

Nail Strip Mall

Bait and switch. No mention that this is a PAID app until after 2 days when they shut your access down unless you pay them.

March 6, 2019

Thank you for the review. The issue is that we include pricing now. All information is our Shopify app store page and the marketing page. If you get back to us I will happy to explain How Heraldbee works. Heraldbee is free to try and start your first campaign.

Previous 1