Heraldbee

Heraldbee

by HeraldBee Sp. z o. o.

Google Shopping Ads in Google Search

Come4Buy eShop

I have tried to use this apps during trial period. After trying 10 days, I find this apps is not good because it only generates the product feeds and uploads to google shopping and create the shopping campaign and then no more. I try to understand what else they will do and they replied very solid that no more will be done. So, I close the trial account. But they still charge my credit card because they replied that they have provide technical support to me. That is why they charged me. Oh! My god. I just ask them what else their apps can do. This is technical support! Furthermore, I am still in trial period. After I confirm this apps is not good, I cancel the account. How they still charge my credit card? I also don't understand why shopify allows this kind of developer to stay here. I will continue to follow up to get my money back.

September 19, 2019

Thank you for the review, but we can only partially agree with you.
The Google Shopping campaign was set up and running and as the basic plan assures - the tips to help you improve your store have been sent.
After we realized a misunderstanding has happened, we refunded the charge. Furthermore, we can not reach to you and find out if the money got back to you! We are sorry that the issue occurred, but it is fixed now. Can you please answer our support if the problem is solved now?

Digibeyk

it has been 1 month they still did not managet to get my account up!
and its has been since 1 week their app suspended by Ebay so it Does not work at all!
waste of time again!

Style Overdose

i am very experienced in google shopping management, but was looking for an app to automate bidding used this app for the first time and it ate my budget within 20mins its been 2 weeks since I emailed them NO REPLY stay clear as this is very unprofessional

March 6, 2019

Hi. Thank you for your review but I don't recognize your shop and I am sure that we reply in every single email. Could you contact with me - Pawel Kijko (CEO) - I will happy to help and give an explanation of how Heraldbee works.

💨Incensery

I have two google ads accounts and it automatically signs me into the one I don't want to use. I have tried multiple different things and I still can't switch to the ads account I want to use.

March 6, 2019

Hi, I am CEO at Heraldbee and I reach out to support you with your problems. I saw your session in our application and I noticed that you didn't use the Adwords account you wanted.
Many users had problems with integration. They logged in to wrong accounts like you, they had a problem with creating such accounts. I've sent email to you. Hope to get back to us soon. It is free to try.