Heraldbee

Heraldbee

by HeraldBee Sp. z o. o.

Google Shopping Ads in Google Search

one100.shop

Excellent! I used other app services before but couldn't satisfied. While I was finding the alternatives, I found Heraldbee. Was confused, It will works or not, finally seeing the results. Using the all real money , real people, real ads account and all the control I have on every point of the optimization of Google ads. Also works amazing on Facebook ads. The CEO Pawel Kijko and Jakub is super friendly. Thanks Heraldbee team and wish you many many success!

June 26, 2020

Safety Gears Store

I m glad to find this app after trying a dozen other options. Many of my Google merchant issues got solved after contacting Jakub!

TITAN MEDICAL

This app gives you the right feeds into Gooogle Shopping. And this is most important. Recommend for smart users.

DialOutlet

Great way to integrate google shopping to your store combined with helpful staff. Would be great to see the exact sales from the added products in the campaign so the ROI would be better understood, but nonetheless highly recommendable company. Thank you!

Old Rock Tees

So far so good. They make Google Shopping very easy and it's definitely working! My only gripe would be the lack of analytics in the dashboard. It should at least show how many sales have come from the campaign. All in all, it's easy to set up and it works. That's all that really matters.

oldrocktees.com

Good Shoes Zone

This app was recommended to me by a facebook friend, I signed up and was just amazed by the results. Very responsive customer service too. Looking forward to keep growing our business with them.

Blanda Beauty

So far very good. Pawel was very helpful and sorted some issues I had within Google Ads and the Google Merchant center. My products are listed now and i will monitor how this will work out for me. I'll provide an update within a few weeks time.

Winfried (www.blanda-beauty.com)

Green Trading

Very helpful team. There was some confusion regarding their offer but they have agreed to support. Have not tried the service yet but hopefully, it will be good.

FEEL FABRICS

No issues, App works as advertised. 5 stars+ for CS and response time. You will not do better with a free app.

Good Shoes Store

I am a beginner in Shopping world but I must say it works very well. It's the best way to easily make money without having to pay an agency. Great job, thank you.

Previous 1