Separate settings and images for different devices possible
Detailed customization with many settings to fit your brand experience
Pick-up your customers
Greet your customers with pictorial messages or news from your assortment to increase your sales
About Hero Slider
Pick-up your customers directly. Neno Hero Slider works theme-independently and can be placed directly under your header to greet your customers with image-rich messages or news from your assortment.
You can create unlimited number of slides. Per slide you can set images for portrait and landscape, texts and a Call To Action button. Animate your images using the included animation presets for emotional effects. You configure the slider once from extensive options and then only manage its content.
You can find guides & documentation via the FAQ link.
- Separate images for landscape and portrait orientation of devices possible
- Image movement per slide and device alignment selectable. Emotional effects without video work
- Configure look & feel once, then just add content
- Unlimited slides
- All colors, sizes, margins, fonts and alignments of the interface adjustable
- Completely adjustable user interface
- Multiple slides per slider
- Sliders can be placed on different pages
- Slides can be easily sorted by priority
- Slider Resposive Box Format: full screen or selectable fixed aspect ratio
- Transition mode, infinity mode, transition duration- and curves and automatic slide change adjustable
- Scroll indicator with "click to scroll" option
- Jump navigation (horizontal or vertical display)
- Call to Action Button (layout, color and mode configurable)
- All icons replaceable by graphics
- Open link when clicking on slide
- Background and overlay colors possible
- Image movement (pan & zoom)
- Lazy loading & thumbnail support for images
- Hardware accelerated graphics
Pricing 14-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.