HeyDay  Web Push Notifications

HeyDay Web Push Notifications

by Socal Media

Increase Sales & Recover carts with FREE Push Notifications

Castañeda Beef

I was looking forward to using the app but it doesn't seem to be working. When I log in to the app, I get sent to a 404 page.

July 28, 2020

Hi Castañeda Beef,
Thank you for choosing Heyday.

We are sorry to hear that you've encountered an error.

It seems that your store email has already been used to open an account on our platform.

If you have the credentials for your previous account, you can log in and delete the account, then after few minutes reinstall the app.

Also thank you for raising this issue, we will work on fixing this internally!

Thanks again
Team Heyday

Livin Desire

I like the app but its showing about zero users after applying only one condition. Plz help me out.

sosweetboutiquestore

I read online about the importance of push notification for these e-commerce stores. I tried some apps and this is definitely the best one. There are still improvements to be made, but there is definitely potential!

Homecise

I downloaded this app as I was looking for an app that would help boost sales while also displaying notifications, and this app worked perfectly for that. I highly recommend this app if you are looking for the same.

Mindplan.in

Glad its free but we think its not yet ready for professional use.

1. Limited segments: no abandoned cart, product purchased, last activity etc.
2. No "contains/ does not contain" option in drop downs to help select URLs
3. I am a techie and found difficult to understand few features such as events or google analytics event feature. What does it do? How to implement? Need video tutorials.

Kindly call on +91 9900097809, if you are willing to help.

June 1, 2020

Hello and thanks for the inputs.
However, all the features that you have mentioned are available in our system.

1. for abandoned cart and the rest of the events you mentioned, we have the "google analytic events" or the "custom events" to which you can bind a segment and send push notification (with time delay as you wish) upon event was triggered for a specific user (e.g. abandoned cart or notification registration for "welcome" notification".

2. we do have that exactly functionality in our segments. we encourage you to go over our segments once again.

3. as explained in above section one. the events are used to send notification upon event has been triggered by a user (e.g abandoned cart)

our documentation is available here:
you are welcome to ask further questions at support@heyday.io

Bets Regards,
HeyDay team

S-SISTANCE

I've heard a lot about the importance of push notification.
I've tried some apps and it's definitely the BEST app by far.
Do not hesitate for a moment!

Rudra Meditation

Great app. Highly recommended.
Installation is easy, It's simple to work with and effective.
Thanks

Prosperity Hunters

I got this app because I needed push notifications and it was actually wonderful and it is free! I highly recommend it.

Squarehot

I love this app, it's very good and helps send notifications to visitors on my site. Check it out, it's really useful.

Shado Candles

Pretty useful app. Helped with sending notifications to the visitors on my website. Highly recommend.

Previous 1