HeyLocal: Sell More Locally

HeyLocal: Sell More Locally

by HeyLocal Incorporated

Selling local, made easy. Boost local sales in a snap.

Red Fracture

AVOID THIS APP I signed up on this app only because it was touted as free. In fact, it was free FOR LIFE since I was one of the first people to sign up for it. That is the deal they struck with me and I took it to see if the app might help my business. After the better part of a year of getting zero sales through the app and zero traction in ANY direction, I found out that they started billing me $5.00 US a month for my FREE account. Didn't realize for four months since it was rolled into my shipping charges through Shopify. Shopify has been working with me to repeal the charges but, to this date, HeyLocal has not refunded what they said they would (to my paypal account which still has a balance of $0) NOW, they've also charged me for the month of January AND I uninstalled their app as part of my refund actions! You read that right. I don't even have their app and they're charging me. This FREE app didn't help my business and now they're fraudulently charging me. This is shady business practice at it's best. AVOID THIS APP.

January 29, 2021

Hey There Red Fracture!

We are sorry to hear about your frustrating experience.

We are working with Shopify to process your refund and to resolve the recurring charges. Shopify's subscription engine should not be charging you after removing the app and we are working with them to resolve. We would absolutely never intentionally charge a user who has removed the app.

Our team wants to thank you for your honesty and we will work diligently to resolve this for you as quick as possible.

Regards,

The Hey Local Team

Ann More products

This app is very nice, very professional, clean looking, easy to navigate and very easy to install. I definitely recommend using HeyLocal, You will love it!