Avaliações (122)

Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 95% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
4 de junho de 2024

Top notch, exceptional customer service by Zel! My complex enquiry was solved in such short time! very efficient and great app for ecom businesses! :) 100% would recommend!

SHAPD OFFICIAL
8 meses usando o app
Minimate Apps deixou uma resposta 5 de junho de 2024

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! 🌟 Your recommendation means a lot to us!

Good luck with everything!
Zel, co-founder

28 de maio de 2024

It does what it is meant to do very well. Has many great options for customisation. Support is great also.

Drago
Dinamarca
4 meses usando o app
Minimate Apps deixou uma resposta 30 de maio de 2024

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're delighted to hear you're enjoying the app and our support. If you need anything, we're here to help!

Tufan,
Co-founder

31 de maio de 2024

The application interface is prepared in a very clean and understandable way. Result oriented. Customer support responds quickly, receiving customized action for needs.

Luxora®
Alemanha
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
Minimate Apps deixou uma resposta 2 de junho de 2024

Thank you for your thoughtful feedback! I am glad to hear that you find the interface clean and understandable, and that our customer support has met your needs quickly and effectively. That's exactly what we aimed for! 💪🏻

Best Regards,
Zel,co-founder

15 de julho de 2024

great app, must have for every webshop! Staff helped with some work i could not do and they did it in one day!

Athletic Bee
Países Baixos
2 dias usando o app
Minimate Apps deixou uma resposta 17 de julho de 2024

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear that you find our app essential for webshops and that our team could assist you swiftly. 🙏🏻

Best Regards,
Zel
Co-founder

Data de edição: 7 de maio de 2024

I love how responsive and patience - Big shout out to Zel who helps me navigate what i needed for my store! 10/10!

Bliss
Canadá
6 dias usando o app
28 de abril de 2024

Great app that looks great on our store's website. I had a slight issue with set up, however support were super helpful and they were able to get it sorted quickly.

Toys and Tales
3 dias usando o app
11 de abril de 2024

Very helpful customer support, helped me custom code some stuff to allow it to show on my PageFly product pages. Thank you again!

BLU341
8 dias usando o app
29 de junho de 2024

The app works great, it looks very clean and good. I had a small customization request and the support helped immediately. Best support ever

BABE WEAR
Emirados Árabes Unidos
Aproximadamente 13 horas usando o app
Minimate Apps deixou uma resposta 2 de julho de 2024

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear that you find our app clean and effective. We're here to help whenever you need us. Thanks again for your kind words!

All the Best,
Zel

13 de julho de 2024

Great customer support! They answered in 2 mins and helped me fix my issue within 10 mins!!! Amazing. Great App! Highly recommend!!!

Paramedic Flash
Estados Unidos
Aproximadamente 21 horas usando o app
Minimate Apps deixou uma resposta 15 de julho de 2024

Thanks a lot for your awesome review! It really motivates our team. We’re glad our support could help you so quickly.

If you need any more help, just let us know.

Best,
Tufan, Co-founder

11 de maio de 2024

Amazing app and amazing support. very professional and also very clear with the explanation, so that everyone can understand it. highly recommended !

Veleno