Helhetsomdöme
  • 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
14 december 2023

This is one great App!! They are even quick to reply if a glitch shows up. I find the very trustworthy and well worth the effort.

Crystal Fizzy
USA
Mer än ett år användning av appen
30 december 2023

THIS APP IS AWESOME and it's built into shopify so it doesn't take me out of my shopify dashboard. It's simple to set up and customizing it is a breeze. Customer service also has a built in chat box which makes contacting them quick! Much more affordable than comps and I adore it!

I was last using Inventora which did its job for the most part but was rather confusing to set up. Apparently the features I wanted where there according to the customer service who reached out to me a week after i left my review; however I did not see it and I combed through every page for installing it. Contacting them was also not easy.

So therefore, I recommend this low stock counter over anything else available, it works flawlessly!

JessieMarieStudio
26 minuter användning av appen
18 december 2023

Simple, easy-to-use app. Had to move the positioning to a different area and the customer support (Zel) did everything for me without me having to code anything. All done really quickly.

Was really smooth and looks great. Thanks!

Spirigem
Storbritannien
30 minuter användning av appen
9 november 2023

great experience and awsome price for services.

I was able to custom my message window and someone from support team guided me with screnshot step by step. Great app, must have for e-commerce

Saloniq.ca
Kanada
Ungefär 3 timmar användning av appen
6 september 2023

I just talked with Zel while getting the app setup in my shop. She was quick, on point, and kind. She even went above and beyond to share some feedback on my product page based on her device and user experience. Top notch professional experience. Thanks!

Pet Devoted
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
Minimate Apps svarade 7 september 2023

Thank you so much for the thoughtful review and for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience working with Zel. Our team is committed to delivering professional, high-quality experiences like this, and your review lets us know we are meeting that goal. Thanks again! 🤗

5 oktober 2023

Amazing app, so easy to install and use, very happy!

Ralph's Orchard
Storbritannien
3 månader användning av appen
Minimate Apps svarade 11 oktober 2023

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We are thrilled to hear you found our app so easy to install and use. 🙏🏻

25 oktober 2023

Great app and great customer service. i can recommend it to everyone.

Gipfelgaudi Store
Tyskland
Ungefär 23 timmar användning av appen
7 november 2023

Nödvändig app och snabb och bra service!

EZNDZ
Sverige
3 månader användning av appen
20 februari 2024

Amazing! They were so helpful when I had an issue with this showing up on my product page. Very patient and helpful Zel was, the absolute best!

FrostySmiles
10 november 2023

Great support and product. I love it!

SimCrafters