Scarcity‑Low Stock Counter:Hey

Show low stock inventory and create scarcity&urgency easily

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Low Stock Countdown, Stock Counter, Create Urgency

Yas Marina México

Location Mexico

La atención al cliente es muy buena y las opciones que te dá la aplicación son muy versatiles para poder convertir mas clientes, gracias!

Imaan Kidz

Time spent using app 23 minutes

This app does what it says! Its super easy to use and the support is 10/10. I had a few questions I needed to ask and the live support was so helpful and friendly! I am so glad I found this app!

JW PEI Outlet

I like this app. Super easy to use. I was up and running within a matter of minutes. Had a little issue getting it to display properly on the product page, but we contacted support and they helped me solve this problem within 3 minutes. Great customer support.

LYFTMAG

Time spent using app 22 minutes

Customer service top notch. Quick responses and fixed my issues in a very very timely manner. Definitely Recommend!

Global Goods Partners Wholesale

Zel and their team went above and beyond to make this app work for our store. Very grateful for their customer service & assistance in making this a success!

Two Happy Magpies

I don't normally review apps but I saw almost instant results with adding this one - 3 sales within 24 hours... then a further 2 sales the next day (today). I'm a new store and had been averaging around 3 a week so to see 3 in one day for such a simple change has really impressed me! Plus it was really easy to use. Thanks!

February 28, 2022

Wow! This feedback literally made our day 🎉 We are glad that you saw the result in a short period of time. Hope our app can drive more and more sales for your lovely store. Thank you! 🥰

Best wishes,
Zel, HeyMerch Team

Be Easy Brewing 業務店様用

Location Japan
Time spent using app 17 minutes

This did exactly what I needed it to do. Along with that, the staff was very helpful while I was setting it up. They have videos available to make sure you can get it set up with no trouble. You can customize when the alert shows up which is perfect for us. This is a must-have app to help make that extra push for undecided customers.

Hipvoordeheb.nl

Location Netherlands

Great app and customer service helped me out super fast to implement it. Hope it will be effective, it's looking good already.

CMMN CENTS

Love this app! Perfect for what I need. I tried many other apps but this one seems to be the most effective and looks great on my store!

Shop On In

In love. This app., is gorgeous, looks fun, easy to navigate, quick install and very professional looking. It's a YES from shoponin.com!

February 14, 2022

Thank you for your comments❤️ This is literally made our day!

Best wishes,