Scarcity‑Low Stock Counter:Hey

Scarcity‑Low Stock Counter:Hey

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
November 29, 2021

Super easy to use and AMAZING customer support! I'm still fairly new to shopify and had no problem installing Hey! Highly recommend.

Rampant Wine Co.
Time spent using app: 7 days
November 29, 2021

Very nice and simple app. And it's free. Support is super fast and very friendly. They implemented some tips I had super fast.

First Digi Onlineshop
Germany
Time spent using app: 15 days
Edited December 10, 2021

Updating my review to 5 stars as the features I was requesting have now been added to the app. Very happy with both the app and the service! Easy to use and looks nice and clean. Exactly what I needed.

Maarit Hänninen
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 20 days
HeyMerch replied November 20, 2021

Thanks for the review, we're happy to hear that you're enjoying using Hey! Sales & Low Stock Counter. We have a lot of exciting updates coming up, and we'll definitely take a look at your suggestions. Keep an eye out for our email for the updates!

November 10, 2021

This app offers a great variety of choice regarding how you would like to indicate your product's sold units and inventory units on the frontend. It has a simplistic, neat interface that's easy to interact with.
It allows us to customize the remaining stock information to be shown only when the inventory is lower than a certain number of units that's defined by us.
We can also ask the app to generate a fake number of remaining or sold units and we are allowed to set the lower and upper limits. In short, HeyMerch Sales & Stock Counter is a great app we would recommend any Shopify store whether fresh built or not, in order to build social proof and drive sense of urgency.

Happy Place Home & Decor
Turkey
Time spent using app: About 15 hours
HeyMerch replied November 11, 2021

Oh! Thank you very much for your detailed review! 🥰 First of all really appreciated making our very first review here. We are working hard to improve the product based on your needs. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us any time.

Take care! 👋🏼