Hey! Sales Low Stock Countdown

Scarcity, Urgency, Stock Level, Show Low Inventory, Hurrify

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Low Stock Countdown, Sales Counter, Create Urgency ans Scarcity

Housles

It was extremely easy to use, easy to understand, and effective. It did not take long at all to download and get it onto my website.

Christmas Jumpers NZ/AU

Location New Zealand

Great app and excellent support. A massive thanks to Zel for all your help in getting this set up :)

Led4you

Location Israel

Today I added that APP to my store. it is very friendly and easy to set up.
I use 2 features:
1. sales quantity
2. people are watching volume
it is super valuable and great to see ob my store.
I will surely recommend it to another Shopify store.

LAWA DESIGN

Location Denmark

Very useful app which does exactly what we need it to. The team behind it were also very helpful throughout the onboarding process.

Woodstone

kaliteli ve uygun fiyatli bir uygulama. Sitenizin dönüsüm oranlarini arttirmak istiyorsaniz incelemenizi tavsiye ederim!

Lot57Supplies Diecast Shop

want to create FOMO? add this app. Plus, i cant deny the amazing customer service. instant help. and the price is amazing for what they offer

TomSocks

Perfect app and also Great support!
Super easy installation and is very fast app.
I'm very happy i find something like this.
Recommended!!

Toby Pax

I enjoy the simplicity and customization in the app. It syncs with my catalog and let's customers know when you are low in stock. Customer support was amazing.

EMVY.OFFICIAL

Amazing support! Managed to get help to activate the feature and ensure the placement is exactly what i want. Great support team that is responsive!

Perlholz

Nice App! It is perfect to show the current stock. High customization options and is easy to integrate with the theme editor in the product pages

April 5, 2022

Hi!

Thank you very much for your review! ❤️ It is great to hear that you like our app.

Best wishes,