HiConversion Recommend

HiConversion Recommend

by HiConversion, Inc.

Product recommendations with the same AI used on Amazon.com

Kent of Inglewood - Canada's Shave Shop

I've been using this app for a few weeks and so far it is working out as we expected and delivered some very promising results, the team at HiConversion are great also with any questions and provide a stella service.

Laura James ®

Highly recommend HiConversion. The app provides accurate recommendations and can be integrated across many different locations in the site. Results-wise it has significantly increased our overall Revenue per Visitor and Avg. Order Value.

Happy Food Store

We first installed HiConversion Recommend on our main site Ruohonjuuri.fi and after really good results we wanted to add it to our Swedish website (Happy Food Store), too. This app provides great, personalized product recommendations for our customers and saves us a lot of time in figuring out cross-sell product and other recommendations. The onboarding process is easy and the from HiConversion has been very helpful.

Ruohonjuuri

We are using HiConversion Recommend to provide personalized product recommendations for our customers. The onboarding process was very smooth, and the team from HiConversion was very professional and helpful during the process. The results have been very promising after two months, and we hope to see even better results with fine-tuning the recommendations further.

Genius Books

This! This is the app I had been waiting for! HiConversion gives me access to Amazon's recommendation engine without having to be part of the Amazon ecosystem. It recommends MY products to MY customers, and WE make the revenues. No commission to the 1,000 pound gorilla, Amazon. Over the last 30 days we've made 16.7% of our revenues from having HiConversion running on our site. If you're thinking of adding this app, DO IT. It's worth it. Also, the development team is highly responsive, and the business managers are friendly, easily accessible, and helpful. This app is top notch.

July 21, 2021

Wow! What a brilliant, meaningful review – thank you so much! We can't wait to write the case study on this one :-)

National Roper's Supply

I wanted to add more personalization to my company's website in order to provide better product recommendations to my customers. I saw great results and continue to make adjustments to maximize the effectiveness of HiConversion.

June 25, 2021

Cheers for the review and 5-stars! :-)

Dollfacebeauty.com

HiConversion has been a really great tool for us. The team has been wonderful and helps whenever needed.

June 25, 2021

Our team really appreciates your review! Thanks 🙏

Latico Leathers

Jared, Pascal, Ben and the whole HiConversion team has been great from onboarding, to getting our website optimized and supporting us every step of the way. Most importantly, this app is responsible for a 504% increase in our conversion rate for www.laticoleather.com. So yea, I definitely recommend HiConversion :)

June 21, 2021

Thanks so much for trusting us with your brand!

Rhaika London

Cannot fault the App performance or the support we have got, Jared has been amazing gone over and beyond to help with customisation, Trust me you will pay 10x more for competitor apps that provide this level of recommendations. Also the ROI is very very impressive within 2 weeks with 24% revenue attributed to the app!!!

June 4, 2021

Thank you for the 5-star review Rhaika London! It is a pleasure working with you, and thanks for sharing your ideas and feedback!

Omega Juicers

HiConversion is helping to increase engagement and improve average order value. The app is easy to use and implement, and the team has been a pleasure to work with. Looking forward to setting up on our other brand sites.

July 21, 2021

You've been amazing early adopters! We appreciate you going with us :D

Previous 1 3