CoverUp

CoverUp

by Fuznet

Hide PayPal button to increase your conversion rate

The Accessory Addict

Great service! They removed the PayPal button from my checkout page for me as well as the shopping cart page and drawer after querying them.

hipvoordeheb

Great service! The paypal button was still shown at the product page so I contacted them and they fixed it within an hour. Great!

Excel Performance Sciences

I added this app to our Shopify store and got the Paypal buttons covered up quickly. It did not work on the product page at first but I emailed support and they had it fixed in just a few minutes. I am very pleased with the service they provided. I had tried an other app first so glad I dropped that one and went with CoverUp. I would recommend this app!

StimTens Worldwide, LLC

Great app. & service. I run a shopify store in USA and they were outstanding. The app. works as described and helped with an additional request as well.

Accro bébé

Je recommande cette application car certaines personnes pensent que le paiement se fait uniquement par Paypal. L'application sert à cacher le bouton du panier. Le service client est hyper réactif. Ils m'ont aidé à le cacher aussi de la page produit! Trop sympa!

Loogishop1

Cela m'a permet d'augmenter mon taux de conversion, ! je recommande à 100% ! Merci pour cette super application !

Yuna Jewels

Une application qui fait parfaitement la tâche qu'elle doit faire, je la recommande vivement !