CoverUp

CoverUp

by Fuznet

Hide PayPal button to increase your conversion rate

LeoVinciStore.com

The app works properly and is super easy. The support service team are amazing. They help us with all we wanted to hire. 100% Recommend to use this app.

raumruhe

the guys have also removed the paypal button in the checkout .. easy & uncomplicated .. thanks for that!

Selldoo

Very useful and good working app! And what is even more important, awesome and fast support! Can only recommend it!

The Eye Corner

I really wanted this to work as the PayPal button at the cart has detoured some potential clients making them think it is the only way to pay. I installed the app, and it did not work automatically. Then I pasted the code that they provided as a fail safe and it still did not work. I contacted the developers with more than enough proof that the app did not work on my store and they refuse to give a refund. AVOID.

ronflements-insomnies

Une très très bonne application que je vous recommande vivement ! Très facile à installer et très bien à avoir !

Jewelry Grove

After a little misunderstanding on my part, my issue was resolved in no time. Customer support was superb! I would recommend this app to anybody just starting up their business. Happy using! =)

buysimple

i paid for the app to remove the paypal button but its still there very annoying and my money is gone :(

kawawa.fr

Je recommande cette application. Elle fonctionne parfaitement et elle est installé en un seul clic seulement. Merci !

stop-double-menton

Très satisfait de cette application, fait le job très bien, s'installe en un seul clic ! et cela augmente considérablement le taux de conversion !

L'homme contemporain

Une application bien pratique pour augmenter son taux de conversion. Ce bouton Paypal peut être bloquant pour les clients ! Merci Fuznet pour cela et pour leur rapidité d'exécution également. Allez-y les yeux fermés :)

Previous 1 3