CoverUp

CoverUp

by Fuznet

Hide PayPal button to increase your conversion rate

EXTAZ

Bad app,
NOT WORKING FROM FEW DAYS AGO !!!
Don't buy this app! You can find the code easily on internet.

About the SHOES

Unbelievable, how does an application work? Which has collected money. The situation arises when it does not work. Can I receive a refund? At least give a 1 day trial. 1 star, will fix in the future

Pamura

Great App - does what it says and their support is amazing. Ludovic helped me a lot. Thanks again and go on like this.

Bsai Seguridad y Controles

...............................................................................................................................Great App and fast support

LeoVinciStore.com

The app works properly and is super easy. The support service team are amazing. They help us with all we wanted to hire. 100% Recommend to use this app.

raumruhe

the guys have also removed the paypal button in the checkout .. easy & uncomplicated .. thanks for that!

Selldoo

Very useful and good working app! And what is even more important, awesome and fast support! Can only recommend it!

The Eye Corner

I really wanted this to work as the PayPal button at the cart has detoured some potential clients making them think it is the only way to pay. I installed the app, and it did not work automatically. Then I pasted the code that they provided as a fail safe and it still did not work. I contacted the developers with more than enough proof that the app did not work on my store and they refuse to give a refund. AVOID.

ronflements-insomnies

Une très très bonne application que je vous recommande vivement ! Très facile à installer et très bien à avoir !

Jewelry Grove

After a little misunderstanding on my part, my issue was resolved in no time. Customer support was superb! I would recommend this app to anybody just starting up their business. Happy using! =)

Previous 1 3