CoverUp

CoverUp

by Fuznet

Hide the PayPal button to increase your conversion rate

Cafés Charles Danican

The apps works great. I had a small issue during the installation and the team help me live, in few seconds.
Thanks and highly recommanded

August 22, 2019

Thanks for your review!

style and leather

Works! The annoying button is gone from the cart and from the checkout. And the different file structure of my theme wasn't a problem.

Sacha Kimmes Lingerie

I like the app. If my customers click directly on the paypal button in their baskets, there isn't a box to put discount codes in for some reason... Before I knew this app, it made me loose a lot of sales and explaining how ridiculous is the checkout on Shopify was seriously embarrassing... So thanks for coming up with this app. I also like that it's a one time purchase tbh.

Maybe folks who are mad because they wanted the button deleted everywhere should try deinstalling Paypal as payment method, seems easier but for folks in my case, the app is good!

July 20, 2019

Thank you for your detailed customer review!

MYMARINI

easy and works! :) we are very happy we got rid of the button in the cart! I don't know what the other bad reviews were about. why would you like to get rid of the paypal button in the checkout?... thanks! :)

July 6, 2019

La Ligne Nantaise

Je recommande a 100% cette super application. Rien a redire, le SAV est Top et à l'ecoute. Merci Fuznet

July 4, 2019

Merci pour votre avis :)

Ready store

The app works perfectly to remove the PayPal button in the shopping cart and product pages!
I highly recommend it.

July 2, 2019

ON

Just as they said below : SCAM ALERT!!! DONT INSTALL THIS APP

This app DOES NOT HIDES PAYPAL EXPRESS CHECKOUT BUTTON FROM THE CHECKOUT PAGE..

Their customer service is the worse i ever saw in my life, they were even capable of threatening me saying that they would denounce my website to an anti-competition organisition...

Is this really what they are supposed top say in a customer service ?

Completely disappointed and really disgusted of this kind of service and application..

Really don't install it... You are going to loose your time, money and patience with an app that it's only usefull to things that you can do by yourself on the theme customization....

July 2, 2019

Hi, thanks for your review !

Do not forget to read the description before installing an application everything is clearly written :)

Good luck for the future ;)

Sua Loja de Tecnologia

Gostei muito do aplicativo! Me foi super útil! Aconselho a todos que queiram esconder o botão de Paypal da sua loja em ambas as paginas de venda e checkout!

June 6, 2019

Aquaselection

Très satisfait et vite installé. Compagnie fiable qui donne un service impeccable et un SAV hyper efficace!

Illustres Bidules

I bought the app to cover up the paypal logo. The installation was easy and it works perfectly well.
I recommend Cover Up