CoverUp

CoverUp

by Fuznet

Hide the PayPal button to increase your conversion rate

Jewelry Grove

After a little misunderstanding on my part, my issue was resolved in no time. Customer support was superb! I would recommend this app to anybody just starting up their business. Happy using! =)

buysimple

i paid for the app to remove the paypal button but its still there very annoying and my money is gone :(

March 26, 2019

Hello, you are confusing "shopping cart page" and "checkout". It is not possible for now to remove the PayPal button in the checkout with an application.

kawawa.fr

Je recommande cette application. Elle fonctionne parfaitement et elle est installé en un seul clic seulement. Merci !

stop-double-menton

Très satisfait de cette application, fait le job très bien, s'installe en un seul clic ! et cela augmente considérablement le taux de conversion !

L'homme contemporain

Une application bien pratique pour augmenter son taux de conversion. Ce bouton Paypal peut être bloquant pour les clients ! Merci Fuznet pour cela et pour leur rapidité d'exécution également. Allez-y les yeux fermés :)

Trendy Turbo

Great and Fast Service. Just add this app, but I see that paypal yellow button in checkout page still appears. Contact them via email and it's solved in 10 minutes. 100% recommended!

fini-les-bourrelets

Très bonne application, très bon service client, je recommande à 100% cette application. Rapide, efficace et pas cher !

Valley Florist

Note that this will only remove from "CART", not the shopping process. Shopify allows you easily remove payments on the cart only and you certainly do not need to purchase an app for that nor do you need to "cover" it up. Customer service was not stellar.

Smartlocks Philippines

First, this is a one time payment. Second, they accommodated our additional request to hide the Paypal from the Checkout screen without extra charge. Third, they work fast! They contacted us right after we sent the request and within 15 mins it is done!

Ottery Jewellery

I used this app on my website www.otteryjewellery.com.au, i wanted something a bit different to what the app offered. I contacted their support team and within a matter of 30 minutes from when I first contacted them. They did this for no extra cost, the app works well and can not find anything to fault. If you're looking for an app that works and has great customer service to back it up this is the app you want.