CoverUp

CoverUp

by Fuznet

Hide the PayPal button to increase your conversion rate

Licence To Quilt

Impeccable! Ne supprime PAS la possibilité de payer par PayPal, mais affiche le bouton PayPal uniquement à l'étape payement ce que je trouve très LOGIQUE. Je regrette juste ne l'avoir su avant... Merci!

March 13, 2020

Thank you very much for your positive feedback 👍

Shapbi

This app is really good! I recommend this. And the supports are very helpful. You can send them a message if you have any question and they will reply to you and help you

Tezca

Super utile pour cacher le bouton Paypal au panier et en plus Support très réactif je recommande ! Merci

Simple Car Gadgets

Really cheap and really fast. I recommend it.

October 18, 2019

Thanks for your review!

Cafés Charles Danican

The apps works great. I had a small issue during the installation and the team help me live, in few seconds.
Thanks and highly recommanded

August 22, 2019

Thanks for your review!

style and leather

Works! The annoying button is gone from the cart and from the checkout. And the different file structure of my theme wasn't a problem.

Sacha Kimmes Lingerie

I like the app. If my customers click directly on the paypal button in their baskets, there isn't a box to put discount codes in for some reason... Before I knew this app, it made me loose a lot of sales and explaining how ridiculous is the checkout on Shopify was seriously embarrassing... So thanks for coming up with this app. I also like that it's a one time purchase tbh.

Maybe folks who are mad because they wanted the button deleted everywhere should try deinstalling Paypal as payment method, seems easier but for folks in my case, the app is good!

July 20, 2019

Thank you for your detailed customer review!

MYMARINI

easy and works! :) we are very happy we got rid of the button in the cart! I don't know what the other bad reviews were about. why would you like to get rid of the paypal button in the checkout?... thanks! :)

July 6, 2019

La Ligne Nantaise

Je recommande a 100% cette super application. Rien a redire, le SAV est Top et à l'ecoute. Merci Fuznet

July 4, 2019

Merci pour votre avis :)

Ready store

The app works perfectly to remove the PayPal button in the shopping cart and product pages!
I highly recommend it.