HideOut ‑ Hide PayPal Button

Hide PayPal from Cart & Product Page

From $0.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Softlens Queen

useless apps, these apps work in the past but now only hide the Paypal button on the cart page not on the shipping information page.

Jaymo Weeb Creations

i downloaded the app. now i cant even find it in my app section so i can delete it from my site.id give zero stars if i could

www.inkaras.lt

App is not working in mobile. Tried to contact support 2 times, but no answer from their side. Sad.

Menschenskinder

I had a huge problem with this app. I could see it when using Firefox browser in incognito mode. I put sth in my cart and when clicking on the "Checkout" button, the cart was emptied. I finally found out, it was the HideOut App. I tried to dectivate the app, it didn't work, so I first had to deactivate the Hide function for cart and checkout pages, AFTER this I deactivated the complete app, AFTER this I uninstalled, AFTER this I removed the line of code from theme.liquid with "var hpp =" ...
Also, the script looks bad, it's text that is transferred into javascript called eval(), a friend of mine is App developer, only with his help I find the problem. He said this is code you should only use for developer options, never for a public application.

RenderLapse™

- It didn't work in checkout - Support team is not professional nor helpful
- they took forever to reply to our emails and all their replies are useless totally bad experience, we're uninstalling it!

Ultrabold

Doesn't work on mobile at all, I asked for assistance from support, they tell me it's normal. Awesome.

NDOTO TEXTILE

The app suddenly fail to work on mobile and there is absolutely no support. I tried to reach out for the support a couple of times and didn't got any reply. Very disappointing.

MueblesMugui

This application is no longer functional and if you write to the email they provide for support they do not respond.

FabLifer.com

Doesn't work.. Tried it for several days and it never worked. Maybe the dev should look into this and fix it.

Atualform

with the app running it causes my checkout page to be unavailable...still needs some work. if they work on it maybe will be better

Previous 1