HideOut

HideOut | Reviews

by Anglerfox

Hide PayPal from Cart & Product Page

Baby-Gravur.de

Great app and great support !! This app hides the express buttons from the cart page and the checkout in 1 click. Very good!

FoxyLegs

This app is easy to use. For those who want to hide the express Paypal button is perfect. The amazing support team (Kevin D) also helped me to find my issues. Highly recommended!

The Merchants of Joy

Brilliant. I look back and shudder at The Facebook analytics as add to carts and abandoned weren't adding up. We were losing a lot of sales. Thanks so much guys.

Ancyshop

Awesome work! I read the reviews before I installed the app. Some user wrote the app doesn't work in mobile. It's fake! The app is work well in desktop and also in mobile browser. I tested my shop also from my FB page and it's work well. The PayPal button removed from the first checkout page but the buyers can to choose the PayPal payment option on the second page.

MEGASTORES

Very simple , nothing complicated and the support is fast. Great service and the app is working properly :)

Comfybra

Good apps and good support i have tried it and it works very good thank you for helping us increase our conversion

Cheeky Physique

Great app! Works like a charm and helps streamline the cart and checkout process. Support is very helpful and responsive as well.

Redshift Sports

We needed to hide the paypal button in checkout and this worked like a charm. We even had an issue and they helped resolve it on our store.

Bijuz

after giving the same value on another app that says do the same, i came many times with paypal appearing in checkout, but THIS APP solve that right away! clean! simple as that! keep good work!

Wholesale Jewelry Website

Was searching for an app for months to hide PayPal on the checkout page, I tried so many apps and none of them worked.

This is the only app that works at the moment. App support is amazing, and they made some extra customizations also for us.

Previous 1 3 4 5