Hide PayPal in Cart

Hide PayPal in Cart

by InsCoder Limited

Hide PayPal button to improve customer checkout experience

Shuul Colours

Terribele app! Didn't work as stated and no support after 2 weeks of trying to contact them. Stay clear.

Leren-Handschoenen.nl

Absolutely horrible support and plugin is not working! After installing it in the correct way, PayPal button is still showing. Emailed support but no response at all. Waste of money this plugin. @Support contact me at info@leren-handschoenen.nl.

October 14, 2019

Reason: We do not work with someone who threatens us in the email.

Boutique Namasté

Cheap, useful and great support ! I recommend this app. Works fine on my website www.boutique-namaste.com

Nazker

This application does NOT work, do not install it!

you are going to waste your time with this app and at the time of contacting me with the support do not give you any solution

Biowarrior Nutrition

Great support and it works as stated. I would recommend this app if your looking for a fast way to remove the paypal button in cart.

Rebel Raw

Works great to get rid of the PayPal button! App support is also quick and responsive to any issues.

Stang AutoParts

Such a great app, hiding the PayPal Express button reduces confusion and allows buyers to move easier through checkout

Caly Bags

I use this app to remove Paypal express button from checkout customer info page, worked intermittently, I asked support help, they answered, and seems to be working fine now, I will keep the app this month and see how it goes.

Fruitspeentje

It is working well! ......................................................................................................

Biadoni

Thank you for this app, it is usefull and thank to the support ! I recommand it to everyone you will love it

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16