Hide PayPal in Cart

Hide PayPal button to improve customer checkout experience

$0.99/month. 5-day free trial.

EarSystems

Location France
Time spent using app 6 minutes

Just installed it, i'm using the basic shopify theme but the paypal button hasn't been hidden on my checkout page...

Shuul Colours

Location Ireland

Terribele app! Didn't work as stated and no support after 2 weeks of trying to contact them. Stay clear.

Leren-Handschoenen.nl

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

Absolutely horrible support and plugin is not working! After installing it in the correct way, PayPal button is still showing. Emailed support but no response at all. Waste of money this plugin. @Support contact me at info@leren-handschoenen.nl.

October 14, 2019

Reason: We do not work with someone who threatens us in the email.

Nazker

Location Chile

This application does NOT work, do not install it!

you are going to waste your time with this app and at the time of contacting me with the support do not give you any solution

SoisOtop.fr

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app 1 day

The application does not work on my shop ...
The application does not work on my shop ...

Tangerine Wall

Location Spain

It does not work. Neither in the Debut theme nor in others. The attention is very bad and you get bored waiting for the answer ... if it comes.

Jacqui V

Location Thailand
Time spent using app 2 minutes

Doesn't work if your site doesn't use a theme and is buy button only, there's no way to integrate the code.

Chuzmii Hair Co

Unfortunately, I can't even tell you if it works or not. The owner Billy something wasn't even able to confirm if it was him who removed the logo or if it was y company's separate service provider. For this reason I give it a 0. If the app had worked I would have given Billy a 1 for being completely rude, sarcastic and unprofessional. I personally don't think he deserves a dime, but you will have to make the choice for yourself. Thank for reading.

The Modchip Guys

Location Australia
Time spent using app 5 minutes

DOES NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!