Hide PayPal in Cart

Hide PayPal in Cart

by InsCoder Limited

Hide PayPal button to improve customer checkout experience

Shuul Colours

Terribele app! Didn't work as stated and no support after 2 weeks of trying to contact them. Stay clear.

Leren-Handschoenen.nl

Absolutely horrible support and plugin is not working! After installing it in the correct way, PayPal button is still showing. Emailed support but no response at all. Waste of money this plugin. @Support contact me at info@leren-handschoenen.nl.

October 14, 2019

Reason: We do not work with someone who threatens us in the email.

Nazker

This application does NOT work, do not install it!

you are going to waste your time with this app and at the time of contacting me with the support do not give you any solution

SoisOtop.fr

The application does not work on my shop ...
The application does not work on my shop ...

Tangerine Wall

No funciona, por lo menos en el tema Debut. Me ayudó soporte a configurarla y al poco tiempo deja de funcionar.

Jacqui V

Doesn't work if your site doesn't use a theme and is buy button only, there's no way to integrate the code.

Chuzmii Hair Co

Unfortunately, I can't even tell you if it works or not. The owner Billy something wasn't even able to confirm if it was him who removed the logo or if it was y company's separate service provider. For this reason I give it a 0. If the app had worked I would have given Billy a 1 for being completely rude, sarcastic and unprofessional. I personally don't think he deserves a dime, but you will have to make the choice for yourself. Thank for reading.

The Modchip Guys

DOES NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!