Hide PayPal in Cart

Hide PayPal in Cart

by InsCoder Limited

Hide PayPal button to improve customer checkout experience

your925silver

3rd time using this app, is a must have for every shop! besides paypal charge more % and refunds issues etc, this encourage use of stripe! super!

Boutique Namasté

Cheap, useful and great support ! I recommend this app. Works fine on my website www.boutique-namaste.com

Biowarrior Nutrition

Great support and it works as stated. I would recommend this app if your looking for a fast way to remove the paypal button in cart.

Rebel Raw

Works great to get rid of the PayPal button! App support is also quick and responsive to any issues.

Stang AutoParts

Such a great app, hiding the PayPal Express button reduces confusion and allows buyers to move easier through checkout

Caly Bags

I use this app to remove Paypal express button from checkout customer info page, worked intermittently, I asked support help, they answered, and seems to be working fine now, I will keep the app this month and see how it goes.

Fruitspeentje

It is working well! ......................................................................................................

Biadoni

Thank you for this app, it is usefull and thank to the support ! I recommand it to everyone you will love it

allesvoorbulldogs

Nice app,
I am well and quickly helped avoid my problems.
definitely recommended the app does what he has to do.
am helped by Cesar Ho, super well helped

Pay Social Media

Great app and great support! Installs very easily and functions well. Many thanks from the team at Paysocialmedia.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15