Express Checkout Hider

Express Checkout Hider

by Edi & P

Hide PayPal button to improve experience and conversion rates

MG alianza

Me funcionó perfecto, vamos a esperar al mes que vi en un comentario que solo funciona al principio, que igual no lo creo, recuerden la CACHE se las recomiendo .

kuzumoci

Not working, PayPal options still visible when I access payment page from Private browsing (Without user account)

MerKado24-7

This app works great for more than one week, then stop working, first stop on mobiles , then with PCs, please help us with this, I hope you can do more

KLEIN Watches Middle East

Doesn't work. I tried to hide all express checkout options such as Apple pay, Amazon Pay, Paypal. Nope..

May 3, 2020

I'm sorry the app didn't satisfy your needs. Are you sure you followed the instructions regarding clearing your cart and cache?

I would love to help set it up for you! Just shoot me an email to support@edip.se and I guarantee we will have it up and running for you in no time!

Sohalia

This app hides all the express checkout buttons from each place I needed to get rid of them. My conversion rate was down since adding express checkout and I think this will solve the problem. Super helpful support team as well! Would recommend!!

April 29, 2020

Thanks for the review! We’re happy to help!

We’re rooting for your conversion rate to increase!