Express Checkout Hider

Developer
Edi & P
3.1
June 29, 2022

Took me 2 minutes to install and directly worked really happy you need to remove everything from your cart and than enable it to see resutls

Féerie Rouge
Germany
Time spent using app: 5 minutes
April 6, 2022

This app is extremely easy to use and does what it's supposed to do. I have a feeling that those rating the app so low may have not read the Important Notice at the top. Thanks for the app!

Precious Feelings
Time spent using app: 28 days
February 4, 2022

If you consider the "important notice", the hider works perfect! I tried it on mobile and desktop. Thx :)

Julada
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 26, 2021

I've being fighting with Shopify support to disable those express buttons for 2 years, finally someone made it simple!!! I got a Venture theme and I literally just pressed 2 enable buttons in the app and it worked perfectly, I use Shopify Payments and added all the Apple, Google Pay Shop Pay plus PayPal and it worked!! Very pleased with this! I don't know why are so many bad reviews but it worked for me

Ignattius
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited October 7, 2020

Me funcionó perfecto, vamos a esperar al mes que vi en un comentario que solo funciona al principio, que igual no lo creo, recuerden la CACHE se las recomiendo .

MG alianza