Express Checkout Hider

Hide PayPal button to improve experience and conversion rates

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Féerie Rouge

Location Germany
Time spent using app 5 minutes

Took me 2 minutes to install and directly worked really happy you need to remove everything from your cart and than enable it to see resutls

Precious Feelings

This app is extremely easy to use and does what it's supposed to do. I have a feeling that those rating the app so low may have not read the Important Notice at the top. Thanks for the app!

Julada

Location Germany

If you consider the "important notice", the hider works perfect! I tried it on mobile and desktop. Thx :)

Ignattius

Time spent using app 11 minutes

I've being fighting with Shopify support to disable those express buttons for 2 years, finally someone made it simple!!! I got a Venture theme and I literally just pressed 2 enable buttons in the app and it worked perfectly, I use Shopify Payments and added all the Apple, Google Pay Shop Pay plus PayPal and it worked!! Very pleased with this! I don't know why are so many bad reviews but it worked for me

MG alianza

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 year

Me funcionó perfecto, vamos a esperar al mes que vi en un comentario que solo funciona al principio, que igual no lo creo, recuerden la CACHE se las recomiendo .

Sohalia

Time spent using app About 1 hour

This app hides all the express checkout buttons from each place I needed to get rid of them. My conversion rate was down since adding express checkout and I think this will solve the problem. Super helpful support team as well! Would recommend!!

April 29, 2020

Thanks for the review! We’re happy to help!

We’re rooting for your conversion rate to increase!