Hide Price & Add to Cart

Hide Price & Add to Cart

by Extendons

Ask Customers to Call for Price or Enable Product Enquiry Form

Top Gun Refinish Equipment

I needed an app to to hide the prices for some items due to a manufacturer requiring that prices are not revealed online. A bonus with this app is that a "Contact us for pricing and ordering" button can be added, a window will pop up to which the customer can fill out with their information and send directly to my email so that I can contact them with pricing and ordering. I did have a couple of issues with the app which were repaired promptly by the app developers. Excellent tech support!

ActivatedxPerformance

Really easy to use, great app that met perfectly my needs. You can easily customise everything via the asset by adding your own css code. The support was also amazing, I would definitely recommend this app

Morgan Jane Home

This app is a must for anyone with both a physical store and an online store. There will always be store products that aren't suitable for online fulfillment and this app hides the "Add to Cart" button for just those products. Great service too.

phytsitalia

I use the app to hide the price and the buy button and show an external link button instead. It works perfectly. I had a small problem on a free theme, but I contacted the support that fixed the bug in record time.

Primarket

this app is really great very easy!! if you need to hide price & cart then this app do the trick!

Only i cant set a second rule a different one. If i select hide cart and show price the app hides both. tried several times with no success.

can someone help me with this?

UPDATE: support has resolved it, even there was a national holiday there. Thank you guys and keep up the good work!