Hide Price & Add to Cart

Hide price, request quote, call for price & login for price

From $4.99/month. 5-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

hide price app

Chali-Rosso Art Gallery

The team is responsive and professional, quickly solving issues we have experienced. The app works well.

Altijdlekkerzitten

Just started using the addon.
Really fast support and feedback, already a fan.
Would recommend this to anyone to use on there shop(s).

Classical Pearls EU

Great app, great assistance. Works like a charm hiding prices and setting up quotes. Just does its job.

Invacare Online NZ

We have this app on two of our stores and it is fantastic. The support team are wonderful and quick to help. Would definitely recommend.

SINGLE STONE

This app does exactly what I was looking for. It allows us to hide the prices and add to cart buttons from the product pages of products only from a specific collection. It also let us add a new button in place of the Add to Cart which links to a contact form where customers can directly submit an inquiry about the product they're looking at. When I first installed the app, it worked perfectly after going through the basic setup steps. However, I just switched my store to a new theme and a few things weren't quite showing up how we wanted in the new theme. I reached out to the app developer for support and they quickly updated the code for us and ensured that it was now working the way we wanted. Great, fast service and a great app!

Manor House Concepts

This App is really excellent, the staff are very helpful, and will assist promptly, it is easy to read, it works perfectly, with a quote button on each product, I tried many other Apps for Hide Price & Request A Quote. This App works very well, I would highly recommend it to anyone. Great work Team.

rsrbyritirahulshah

I used this app to hide prices of only one specific collection. The team was very quick and helpful in solving any bugs. The app works great!

Britannia Paints

The team helped me with the css code to get it looking exactly as we wanted and got back to me right away with the solution. Great app and team *****

Top Gun Refinish Equipment

I needed an app to to hide the prices for some items due to a manufacturer requiring that prices are not revealed online. A bonus with this app is that a "Contact us for pricing and ordering" button can be added, a window will pop up to which the customer can fill out with their information and send directly to my email so that I can contact them with pricing and ordering. I did have a couple of issues with the app which were repaired promptly by the app developers. Excellent tech support!

ActivatedxPerformance

Really easy to use, great app that met perfectly my needs. You can easily customise everything via the asset by adding your own css code. The support was also amazing, I would definitely recommend this app

Previous 1