Hillman Reid ‑ All Natural

Hillman Reid ‑ All Natural

by Hillman Reid

Dropshipping Print on Demand Labelled Hair & Skin Care

TruLivv

I have been working with Hillman and Reid for about 2 months with product testing and labeling for our store. I am an Athlete that requires nothing but the best for myself and others. After doing some research and product testing, I am overwhelmed with what they have to offer. They have been awesome to work with and their shipping times on product orders are FAST! Can't say enough about the entire staff at Hillman Reid...THANK YOU!

Shylock Man

Hands down 5 stars, would give them 10 If I could! Ryan and his Team have been amazing since the beginning. They offer fantastic designs to help get you going and shipping has been fast. Cranking out orders sometimes within hours of someone purchasing. I appreciate that the entire team is hands on and look forward to working together on a continuous basis. Keep up the great work!

Unshaven Jay's

For my first ecommerce/shopify experience this app was very helpful in getting my page setup. When it came to my first order I had made a slight misstep on my part and customer service got me squared away in no time.