Hindsight

Hindsight

by Eastside Co

Visitor Recording and Heat Mapping

Gallery Of Jewelry

A lot better than Lucky Orange. Recordings work and heatmaps give great insight. minor issues, would recommend

The Passions

Just installed it.
And I'm amazed.
It give so much information about problems on navigating the site,
And the users actions to your site structure,
the only downfall Is the pricing, price too high for a tiny shop just starting its way with 0 sales :<

Drink Healthy Today

I have just started using the app. So far so good. Will come back with a detailed review later

Lady Shade Sun Care

love this product! try it you will love it too!

Foxx Holsters

I was able to install the app easily. The visitor recording worked I could see what customers where clicking but the heatmaps did not work. When I first signed up I got an error message that I wasn't signed into something (On their end) I emailed support they said they were fixing it. I finally was able to access the heatmap ONCE for one page now it is just a blank screen. If it worked it would be great unfortunately that has NOT been the case for us.

Number 9 Fashion Studio

Works very well. Along with shopify and the theme management you can quickly see what your customers use (or not) and where they focus and how they move about. You can the adjust, review and adjust again. So that your site works in a way that your customers want to use it - as opposed to how you think they should use it - or how you would use it!

Suggestion: I uninstalled it as I had made good gains and changes. I don't want or need a monthly subscription. Would much prefer to be able to buy credits as needed and run it as needed. Please stop with the subscription nonsense - adopt a PAYG or JIT approach like most app developers now please. Then I can resume using your app and giving you money.

Thewhiteboxco

Loving the visual aspect of seeing where users are clicking.

Instant Teas

A must for every store owner, allows you to understand the why a customer is doing something vs. the what. Help you understand roadblocks, customer pain points, and your mobile experience. Will pay for itself very quickly.

Lordtimepieces

Smashing! Helped conversion rate drastically.

Royal Mermaid

LOVE this app. I finally got to see some of the hangups of my site to make it more user friendly for my customers. I learned that just because something works for me doesn't mean that it works for my customer base.