Hitsteps Analytics

Hitsteps Analytics

by Hitsteps

Analytics. Engage. Control.

InkMyBlankets.com

Interesting product, pretty good for analytics.
I used the heatmaps, but the dashboard is a good way just to check in on the stats quickly.

Seed

All going well so far, I'm a first time user, but easy to use easy to see what my customers are doing.

Barrel House Distribution

Great information to run your business, Hitsteps can pinpoint the time, location, the products and who exactly was looking at your website in real time.

VSCO corner

Very helpful to analyze your cutomers actions on your internet site. It helped me make modifications and clearly see the results once I modified my pages

NORVINE Official Site

Very detailed nice app with many features, great conditions , and awesome fast and friendly customer service!

The Amazing Mountains

Great app! Gave me real insight on my audience and sales funnel. Also easy to use, no issues with the install.

CORETECHGEAR

Plain and simple..the analytics & in-depth information Hitsteps provides is invaluable! Everything we needed in (1) "Live Dashboard" package...great BI software!

Underground Boardshop

i really like this app it helps me see where my visitors are from and how long they view each page for..

Bicicletta

Awesome, system. Very insightful analytics, providing awesome feedback to allow you to tune your website.

And Above All...YOGA

I think I've tried every analytics app available on Shopify. This one is the best I have seen. While I haven't been running it for a long time, I have been quite impressed. The cost does offer real value. More sophisticated features are available for those who need them but for a small online retailer, I find the first two levels more than adequate. I recommend this app to anyone searching for a good analytics program.

Previous 1