Exit Intent Tab Animations

Exit Intent Tab Animations | Reviews

by Effective Apps

BFCM Exit Intent Abandoned Cart Recovery Blinking Browser Tabs

sexymi Tea

Wow! this is an amazing app. I've never left a review for an app on shopify but the developers of this app and other apps they have created are truly a genius! Thank you for this <3

LimeAndBean

SUPER EASY!! Can not wait to see what else this company comes out with! Thank you! Highly recommend to anyone looking for that attention grabber to bring customers back.

A Very Viral Christmas

An easy install and a no-brainer - instant attention grabber. Please keep me posted on any new clever apps you guys come up with! 100% satisfied! Thanks!

CBD Health and Beauty UK

Super easy to set up and it provides the functionality I was looking for. No issues found so far. Hopefully my customers will like it!

MakersFolly®

Who knew something so simple could be so darn cute and effective!? Thanks guys. It brings life to a store that I've put my heart and soul into. I recommend this app for sure.

TAURAE

I love this app! It was very user friendly and I was able to have it set up in less than 5 minutes. Most of my store views come from mobile, however, I thought it would benefit to have an extra feature for desktop users!

Harry and Leo

Does exactly as promised....so easy to set up...great app. Its free so it saved me nearly $30 from another app.

JXMWARDROBE

Super easy to use and set up! Would definitely recommend. I've been looking for something like this for my store and I'm glad i found this app!

Six Deuce 62

Absolutely amazing! Super fast set up and what fun! Many options I will enjoy using this app and its FREE!

La Recova de León

muy fácil de configurar, muy rápido y funciona perfecto, me encantooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo