Quick Holiday Effects

Quick Holiday Effects

by Mageworx

Decorate your store with amazing effects. No coding.

Madamelust.no

This app is excellent! You can easily decorate your store in just a few clicks. There are tons of cute decorations to choose from, and you can easily add custom images if you want to. The customer support is fantastic! I have nothing but positive things to say. I would definitely recommend the app.

Learn at Dream Artsy

Have just installed tried on few browsers - does not work and slows down the website! :/ Wish I would not have bothered

April 18, 2019

We are extremely sorry that you had to face such difficulties with our app. Unfortunately, we have not received any issue alerts with our app from your store. Perhaps, the issue is caused by compatibility with third-party apps in your store. Please, contact our support team and we will find the solution for your situation.

Maisie Loves Nory

easy to use and looks great. I love that I have different options to include - hearts, snow, etc. So happy I found this app!

March 25, 2019

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review! We are glad that you loved our app.

Statement Pieces

Beautiful App! Makes my store look so good, and there are so many options to create. I highly recommend for Boutiques.

Lady Adrienne's Cauldron

I like this app so far. Very easy to use and its great that you can schedule it. Hopefully, they will continue to add new Holidays as they come up.
Lady Adrienne
)O(

ペンライトストア

I was in trouble because I could not display well on my site.
As a result of consultation, I corresponded immediately.
Animation was added to the site and it became gorgeous.
I appreciate the nice app and kindness to the staff.