Quick Holiday Effects

Quick Holiday Effects

$4.99/month. 2-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
Mageworx
November 14, 2021

Any issues I had were solved quickly and my store looks and feels amazing. Thank you support team for all your help!

Jasmine's Home & Co
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited June 9, 2021

This app is excellent! You can easily decorate your store in just a few clicks. There are tons of cute decorations to choose from, and you can easily add custom images if you want to. The customer support is fantastic! I have nothing but positive things to say. I would definitely recommend the app.

Madamelust.no
Norway
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
April 17, 2019

Have just installed tried on few browsers - does not work and slows down the website! :/ Wish I would not have bothered

Learn at Dream Artsy
Time spent using app: 13 minutes
Mageworx replied April 18, 2019

We are extremely sorry that you had to face such difficulties with our app. Unfortunately, we have not received any issue alerts with our app from your store. Perhaps, the issue is caused by compatibility with third-party apps in your store. Please, contact our support team and we will find the solution for your situation.

March 22, 2019

easy to use and looks great. I love that I have different options to include - hearts, snow, etc. So happy I found this app!

Maisie Loves Nory
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Mageworx replied March 25, 2019

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review! We are glad that you loved our app.

February 11, 2019

Beautiful App! Makes my store look so good, and there are so many options to create. I highly recommend for Boutiques.

Statement Pieces