Time Clock & Schedule

Easy time tracking, payroll, scheduling & team management app

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Sweet Baton Rouge

I have tried for two months to downgrade this app. I have gotten the runaround between Homebase and Shopify support to get this downgraded. At this time, I'm still being charged and don't want this app with the paid version. Before all of this, I enjoyed the app till I've had to get this situation resolved.

June 28, 2022

Hi, we are so sorry to hear about the experience you have had trying to downgrade the app. A customer support manager will be reaching out immediately to get your issue resolved.

threetwentyeight

Horrible... sometimes my staff can't clock out because it just won't load. Notifications don't clear even after you've read them several times. We have encountered many difficulties just after one week of using this app. Apps of this type should be reliable.

February 4, 2022

Thank you for your review and we are very sorry that you are experiencing issues. We are currently working with Shopify to resolve this delay on their app bridge. One thing to suggest is testing Homebase outside of the Shopify app by downloading us in the IOS app store.

Meadow Lilly

Despite our best efforts, the app had a lot of issues. The loading times were crazy, and the staff has been unable to stay logged in!!! The app has many glitches, some of which are so basic I don't understand why it's happening. So far, Sling has worked well for us for scheduling.

Chosen Apparel

My employees and I struggled to understand and use the app, it is very confusing. The dashboard and schedules sometimes took a long time to load (over 10 seconds), and I was frequently logged out from the app without reason!!
It seems like you need to upgrade to use common features, and this is a bad practice imo. We had hoped for a truly good (and free) solution, but unfortunately, that is not the case here.

July 19, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. I have sent you an email separately to resolve some of the confusion and issues you are experiencing with loading times. We know there is a resolution here!

Empire Vape Shop

Absolutely terrible service and far over priced. Even if this was $50 a month it still wouldn't be worth its price. The way they handle accounts is absolutely despicable. For instance, if one of your clerks have had a previous account under a different employer, they need to contact homebase directly to have the information switched over. We experienced NOTHING but errors trying to use this, mixed up old employees..etc. Absolutely disgusted with this application and the developers.

July 17, 2020

Hello,
We're very sorry that you have a bad experience with us. We appreciate the feedback and Amy, our head of customer support, is reaching out to you directly to see if she help regain your trust. If she can't reach you, please do call our support team and they will help you connect with Amy. Our phone: (415) 951-3830 Our email: support@joinhomebase.com.

Please also note that Homebase offers are free plan that meets the needs of thousands of businesses. Our priced plans are $20 and $50 per month.

We hope we can do better for you in the future.

- Your Homebase Team