POS Time Clock & Schedule

POS Time Clock & Schedule

by Homebase

Time Tracking, Scheduling & Team Management App

MiamiMami.Co

We have been testing the app for a bit. The app can be quite confusing. I often feel as if I run in circles to find certain functions, and sometimes it takes quite a while to load stuff (circle keeps showing). But maybe it's just me..
Messaging on this app is the same as text messaging on a cell phone, which can get overwhelming and annoying if you're already using texts. It seems like a fair free solution in case you are looking for something REALLY basic. Otherwise they keep asking you to upgrade to greater plans.....

June 21, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are currently working with Shopify to make these improvements. We offer a really robust free plan, but we also want to ensure that we can grow with your business.

GWapparel

The app is unstable and keeps crashing on the iPad for no reason. I tried to uninstall and reinstall it several times with no success. We switched to Deputy instead.

March 17, 2021

Great to hear! Just to make sure you are reviewing the right company, this is Homebase, not basecamp. :) What would Homebase need in order for it to be 5 stars for you?