Time Clock & Schedule

Time Clock & Schedule

by Homebase

Easy time tracking, scheduling & team management app

SHOP ARTS BMA

Homebase makes it easy for me to track and manage my employees time!
Tracking their sales per shift, etc couldn't be easier. It syncs well with the Shopify playform.

July 19, 2021

So great to hear!! Thanks for the glowing review.

Pear Home Orangeville

Love. Love. Love! This app has made scheduling and time keeping so much easier. We are able to create a schedule that is colour coded ( yay!) and its sent directly to our staff. Staff are assigned their own logins that they use at the start of their shift, when they login it takes their picture to ensure that it is them and they are there logging into their shift. Staff get daily reminders to remind them to not be late for their shifts, also reminds staff when their break is almost over. Staff can also rate their shift and provide feedback so you can address issues in real time as it is sent directly to you. There is also a built in communication platform to share information fast. You can create different messaging groups ( ex. all staff, those working today, managers etc) It lets you request time off and shift changes so all the important information is in one area. When it comes time to create and print the time sheets, its as easy as pressing a button. Blown away by how easy and great this program is.

June 29, 2021

Thank you for the review! So glad to know that Homebase has been able to help you with several aspects of your business.

Essence of Beauty

Homebase has been wonderful. It is easy to navigate from an employer as well as an employee's perspective. It has decreased the amount of time it takes for me to create my schedule and post it. I also love the reminders that are included.

June 29, 2021

Amazing! Thanks for the glowing review. We are glad that you have been able to save so much time.

pullwatersports.com

We love homebase! easy to manage our employee time cards, schedule and payroll. Easy, efficient, and affordable!!

June 29, 2021

Thanks for the nice review! We are glad you are loving it.

The Open Bottle

Overall this app does everything I wish Shopify would have in their POS system. It allows for us to easily track our employee's hours with the added bonus of asking them to rate their shifts. One thing I wish this app would have is one area that would display the employees total hours as well as what they specifically worked. It would save the retailer's time.

Veseo

As a small retailer, I really enjoy the convenience and ease of use to schedule and communicate with employees real time with the Homebase app and can swap shifts request time off at their convenience. The UE of the app and time clock is great.

June 21, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad you are loving the app. We look forward to growing with your business.

Lena Jane Clothing Co.

I love using this app and it honestly makes my life so much easier. I have 7 employees and (when they use it correctly) it makes scheduling so easy.

June 21, 2021

Amazing!! Thank you for the review. So glad to hear it makes your life easier.

Prisma Wax + Beauty

I will be using this app for our schedule keeping and time clock. I find that it is user friendly and has a great layout. I’m looking forward to using it.

June 21, 2021

Amazing! We are looking forward to it as well. Please reach out as you start to explore the app if you have any questions.

Close to the Heart

I've been usin this app for a few months and really appreciate how it helps me plan out my scheduling. I love getting the daily email on yesterday's sales vs labor costs. Homebase is a great way to keep schedules organized, have your employees clock in, and understand your labor costs.

June 21, 2021

Thank you for the review! Glad to hear that it is helping you stay organized, and understand your labor costs, that is a huge win.

Conrado

This scheduling app has been a lifesaver for our shop. Each staff is able to clock in and out easily on the app. Makes scheduling a lot easier for everyone. We also love the request for the time off feature.

June 21, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad you are loving it.

Previous 1