Homebase

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.6)
Developer
3.6
June 30, 2021

Homebase makes it easy for me to track and manage my employees time!
Tracking their sales per shift, etc couldn't be easier. It syncs well with the Shopify playform.

SHOP ARTS BMA
Time spent using app: 7 months
Homebase replied July 19, 2021

So great to hear!! Thanks for the glowing review.

June 28, 2021

Love. Love. Love! This app has made scheduling and time keeping so much easier. We are able to create a schedule that is colour coded ( yay!) and its sent directly to our staff. Staff are assigned their own logins that they use at the start of their shift, when they login it takes their picture to ensure that it is them and they are there logging into their shift. Staff get daily reminders to remind them to not be late for their shifts, also reminds staff when their break is almost over. Staff can also rate their shift and provide feedback so you can address issues in real time as it is sent directly to you. There is also a built in communication platform to share information fast. You can create different messaging groups ( ex. all staff, those working today, managers etc) It lets you request time off and shift changes so all the important information is in one area. When it comes time to create and print the time sheets, its as easy as pressing a button. Blown away by how easy and great this program is.

Pear Home Orangeville
Time spent using app: 4 months
Homebase replied June 29, 2021

Thank you for the review! So glad to know that Homebase has been able to help you with several aspects of your business.

June 28, 2021

Homebase has been wonderful. It is easy to navigate from an employer as well as an employee's perspective. It has decreased the amount of time it takes for me to create my schedule and post it. I also love the reminders that are included.

Essence of Beauty
Time spent using app: 9 months
Homebase replied June 29, 2021

Amazing! Thanks for the glowing review. We are glad that you have been able to save so much time.

June 28, 2021

We love homebase! easy to manage our employee time cards, schedule and payroll. Easy, efficient, and affordable!!

pullwatersports.com
Time spent using app: 7 months
Homebase replied June 29, 2021

Thanks for the nice review! We are glad you are loving it.

June 21, 2021

Overall this app does everything I wish Shopify would have in their POS system. It allows for us to easily track our employee's hours with the added bonus of asking them to rate their shifts. One thing I wish this app would have is one area that would display the employees total hours as well as what they specifically worked. It would save the retailer's time.

The Open Bottle